Sacking People is Not an Option

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
In my previous company, they were so fond of sacking people, especially during the pandemic. As for them, they need to lay off people to decrease the financial crisis of the company. For me, it is not the first option to execute. They simply do not know how to take good care of their employees. Now, they are having problems finding virtual teachers.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
Sacking people is not good for sure. When adversity strikes, you need to find ways to overcome it rather than letting go of the good employees you have. You could even ask them to take a short break while you figure things out. Or reduce their earnings a little until you are earning enough to pay them well again.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
You don't understand what it means for a business to be in depression and desperately needs to free up cash. Sometimes, the businesses have no other option but to sack.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yes not all financial problem in a business or organization needs an outright sack. This is what the hosses don't know. Sacking people might not just be the solution to the problem

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
During the Pandemic, many companies had financial problems. Some laid off staff. Some discussed with their staff and suggested temporary reduction of salary. I think reduction of pay is a better way for both the company and the staff.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The same staff that are saying sacking is not an option would not still accept to take a pay cut for the business to stay afloat. It should be a mutual compromise for both parties.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
If you are a business owner, of course you will face a dilemma between laying off employees or letting your company collapse or close, if you don't sack people then employee salary costs will continue to be incurred while there is no income, so the best way is sacking employees even if only temporarily.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Yes it is not the only option but in most of them feel that is the best they can do. Instead of them owing these workers and end up going into debt, they feel laying them off is a better option.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I think it is better to even lay them off than owing them. At least, you are sure you are not exploiting them. Some employers would still give them hope and owe them three months plus salaries.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Sacking people is not good for sure. When adversity strikes, you need to find ways to overcome it rather than letting go of the good employees you have. You could even ask them to take a short break while you figure things out. Or reduce their earnings a little until you are earning enough to pay them well again.
Very right on this, for them taking a short break say after the pandemic or when they figure things out still better or slashing their salary for the short period when they would be back on their feet and that should be based on an agreement accepted by all.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484

I totally agree with you, instead of laying off it's better to put them on temporary housing until the company's financial situation supports paying them back. They may work elsewhere, if at any time the company wants to call them back, they are given the choice of whether to return to the company or to continue working at the new company.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
During the pandemic, many companies just have to lay off some staffs because of their finance. They also have to consider the amount that is being generated through each worker

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
You said it very well. I do agree that it is not an option. In my previous company, they do not care if their workers are good at work. They did massive termination, which I do not like it. That is why I find another company than being with them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
In my previous company, they were so fond of sacking people, especially during the pandemic. As for them, they need to lay off people to decrease the financial crisis of the company. For me, it is not the first option to execute. They simply do not know how to take good care of their employees. Now, they are having problems finding virtual teachers
In normal circumstances that sacking or laying down of the staffs in an organisation seems to be the immediate solution for the financial crisis that the company is going through. Little do they know that is never be a lasting solution.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Some companies don't have any other choice than to let their staffs go when they don't have the means of paying them anymore. So we can't blame those companies too.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Any business venture that is fond of sacking its employees will probably have problem at certain starting point. A lot of people will start to run away from such a business venture.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Any business venture that is fond of sacking its employees will probably have problem at certain starting point. A lot of people will start to run away from such a business venture.
It is critical to ensure that you will stay informed and get capable hands to manage your business other than sacking all the time.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Any organization that incessantly sacks staff would find it difficult to get staff in the long run because news would have spread of how badly they treat their staff.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
In normal circumstances that sacking or laying down of the staffs in an organisation seems to be the immediate solution for the financial crisis that the company is going through. Little do they know that is never be a lasting solution.
This is a sad story that some companies usually do this. I also felt bad that it is their primary option to get rid off of their employees. Even if they are good ones, they do not care.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
It is critical to ensure that you will stay informed and get capable hands to manage your business other than sacking all the time.
Yeah, I believe businesses should have some periodic training for their workers. This way they can be able to build them to a reasonable extent instead of firing them

Back