Save money buying branded clothes

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
We don't need to stick with a particular brand that sells products at a very high price but there are other brands that are equally good but the price they charge is affordable and this way we can save money because most of the times these products work for longer duration as compared to sub standard products.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying brand names is just a matter of show off. In my experience, I have come to understand that brand names don't equate quality.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
But there are brands that are not so expensive and they work for longer duration. For example in shoes there are different brands like Adidas, Nike, Sketcher and there are brands like Loto too which is less expensive

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have not seen a brand that produces top-quality clothes and they are cheap, the only way I get to save is by buying high quality but second-hand clothes so that they are durable and only buy brand new and branded clothes for special occasions like a Monday to Wednesday when I am attending official duties at a corporate event or high profile social events . As for Thursday and Friday I can wear casual.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
I have not seen a brand that produces top-quality clothes and they are cheap, the only way I get to save is by buying high quality but second-hand clothes so that they are durable and only buy brand new and branded clothes for special occasions like a Monday to Wednesday when I am attending official duties at a corporate event or high profile social events . As for Thursday and Friday I can wear casual.
If you research a little you will find many such brands and I have shared one such example above.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also prefer to purchase branded products, apparently it seems to be expensive but it save our money because it remain workable for longer period of time.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't need to stick with a particular brand that sells products at a very high price but there are other brands that are equally good but the price they charge is affordable and this way we can save money because most of the times these products work for longer duration as compared to sub standard products.
That's an excellent way of thinking about things! It's always a good idea to compare prices and brands to ensure you're getting the greatest deal. You may discover that you may save money by selecting a different brand that nevertheless provides quality.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
If you research a little you will find many such brands and I have shared one such example above.
Loto I have not come across it, mostly we have Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Chino, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Gap, old navy, Cherokee and many more. I will start researching many quality brands that come with at least more than 30 per cent price cut from most of the prices we have in many stores for these quality stores for the clothes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It is so good or practical to buy branded clothes for they last almost forever, but in my case, I seldom buy branded clothes. I want many styles of clothes despite not being branded but of good quality too.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is why I always ask around about the price of a product before I buy it so that I will know the cheapest and go for it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to buy branded clothes. The brands I chose are not luxury brands. They are brands which have the reputation for offering good value for money clothing and accessories.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have been buying branded clothes despite being pricey ones. It is because they can last longer than the cheaper ones in the market. We can buy secondhand branded ones in the market. There is nothing wrong if we can buy those things.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
@Shavkat, unused to buy branded clothes, belts, bags shoes but during pandemic, I realized I have to buy with our without brand as long as of good quality. I used to go shopping weekly. This time I seldom shop hehe.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of people buy branded clothes because they want to be in fashion. As far as I am concerned, I do not buy branded clothes because they are too expensive. I just buy good quality clothes.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying brand names is just a matter of show off. In my experience, I have come to understand that brand names don't equate quality.
I totally agree with you. You will find a mere t-shirt costing as much as a car and you would ask yourself why? Just because of the name. But then that t-shirt will show it's bad quality after one wash.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I totally agree with you. You will find a mere t-shirt costing as much as a car and you would ask yourself why? Just because of the name. But then that t-shirt will show it's bad quality after one wash.
It's only over rich people would be interested in spending their money in that manner because they have more than enough.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Well, while this might be very expensive but it is still good in the long run as your clothes will still be intact as you bought it to use years down the lane.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
You can actually save money buying branded clothes? I understand the fact that these clothes can actually last longer than normal ones in most cases, but these days there are actually fake ones out there. How cam you tell the fake from the real?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fake ones are even more than the original. And they would sell at the price of the original. It also wouldn't last long and the very purpose is defeated.
You can actually save money buying branded clothes? I understand the fact that these clothes can actually last longer than normal ones in most cases, but these days there are actually fake ones out there. How cam you tell the fake from the real?

Back