Save money by stopping expensive lifestyle

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.070
you can save money if you dump lifestyle like ditching smoking, taking illicit drugs, and taking excessive beer.

Indulging in these things stuff putting money into an endless pit of nothing. What do you think?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
You have actually said it all, the reason why so many people are in debt today is simply cause they tend to live a lifestyle that it way more than they earn, and in most cases this is usually due to peer pressure.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.070
You have actually said it all, the reason why so many people are in debt today is simply cause they tend to live a lifestyle that it way more than they earn, and in most cases this is usually due to peer pressure.
Exactly it is always good to watch ones lifestyle to avoid spending so much money on things that would consume more money for nothing.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can save money if you dump lifestyle like ditching smoking, taking illicit drugs, and taking excessive beer.

Indulging in these things stuff putting money into an endless pit of nothing. What do you think?
These are all bad habits and cost money and deteriorates our health so better to avoid these at all cost.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I always remember this phrase from several financial account in Instagram, "we trying so hard to impress people we dont like with money we dont have" (using credit card, loan money from bank/friends or using paylater)

I did that when i was young, dumb and fearless. Thank God, now i have a wife who always remind me to focus on our goals (saving, emergency fund, entertainment budget, monthly budget etc) and we stick to that plan to avoid dump lifestyle like you said

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is not good to spend money carelessly it will hurt your pocket as you would not have money to spend.
Its 2023, we cant predict the future, after covid19 we learn so much thing like make sure to save our money, example for emergency funds. I still have entertainment budget but its depend on our situation every month. My wife and i are movie lovers but now we dont visit cinema regularly, we spend the money for netflix and disney+ and we can still watch our favorite movies or series. So, we can save our budget for another things

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to understand the lifestyle to adopt at a particular level of life. There is no need to live an expensive and luxurious lifestyle when you are still struggling to make two ends meet.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to understand the lifestyle to adopt at a particular level of life. There is no need to live an expensive and luxurious lifestyle when you are still struggling to make two ends meet.
Totally agree, if you can afford that kind of lifestyle and having your own money, go for it but people nowdays tend to impress people. I dont get the point now but i used to do that when i was young and fearless, i was trying so hard to blend in, so i spent my salary for something that i dont need and too expensive for me. I know and understand that we have to pray hard, work hard and party harder (but this is not suitable for me anymore).

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Totally agree, if you can afford that kind of lifestyle and having your own money, go for it but people nowdays tend to impress people. I dont get the point now but i used to do that when i was young and fearless, i was trying so hard to blend in, so i spent my salary for something that i dont need and too expensive for me. I know and understand that we have to pray hard, work hard and party harder (but this is not suitable for me anymore).
You are right about people trying to impress others and putting themselves under pressure. Some even go as far as borrowing money to hold a grand marriage when they could only afford a moderate one. It is wrong on all counts.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right about people trying to impress others and putting themselves under pressure. Some even go as far as borrowing money to hold a grand marriage when they could only afford a moderate one. It is wrong on all counts.
Its totally wrong on so many levels. Whats the whole point? Borrowing money to hold a grand marriage, and first day as husband and wife youre in debt? Are you out of your mind. In my opinion, i would choose intimate wedding, and save the money for the life ahead. We need that, married life need more money that we think.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.170
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, we need to be contented with what we have. Never spend more than you earn. Buy what you need, not you want. I noted that there are some advertisements by financial institutions encouraging young people to borrow money to travel or hold a grand wedding. I think this is unethical.

Back