Save money staying healthy

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can save money by looking better at your health. You would be able to save yourself from buying expensive drugs, staying away from work and generally giving your money from different clinics. So what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can save money by looking better at your health. You would be able to save yourself from buying expensive drugs, staying away from work and generally giving yjur money from different clinics. So what do you think?
This is true because I realise that some people buy drugs that are more expensive than food and it is sad that they need to buy it almost every time

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.523
Without a doubt, it can help you save money. This is something I should have done earlier. But I am making an effort to live a healthier lifestyle right now. I do not eat red meat often. I am more into vegetables and healthy beverages like green tea.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's well said that Health is wealth. And the best investment that one can do is to invest in health. Spend on your diet, relaxation etc. Unfortunately, people waste their health to make money. Know to balance work life to stay physically and mentally fit.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.555
It is indeed the right thing to ponder. Despite being rich or successful in business, it needs to keep fit. Unfortunately, some businessmen are not like this in the real world.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
Exactly, staying healthy can save you money, for example in the event that you have many vices, for example tobacco, alcohol, etc. This is not good for your pocket or for your health

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When the body is not properly nourished, it can impair our health. Poor nutrition can hamper and affect our immune system. Balanced diet can help to boost our immune system and we have more white blood cells to fight off sickness.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Health is wealth. It's an old saying and the wise one. Not only you save on your medicine and treatment , if you are healthy, you will be more productive and can make more money. Also, one needs to be healthy to enjoy the money that is earned.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can save money by looking better at your health. You would be able to save yourself from buying expensive drugs, staying away from work and generally giving your money from different clinics. So what do you think?
True I totally agree with you. We can save money by taking care of our health. To maintain health I have to maintain a diet. I always eat food that we cook ourselves at home, we rarely eat fast food. Limit unhealthy foods such as instant noodles. etc.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure it is good to limit unhealthy foods to save money and by taking care of our health. To save money it good to eat food that we cook at home

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure it is good to limit unhealthy foods to save money and by taking care of our health. To save money it good to eat food that we cook at home
Some people like to eat fast food, even though self-cooked food is much healthier and more economical. Of course we have to pay attention to nutritional value, always meet the needs of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins in a balanced manner.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.965
Health is more valuable than money, so you have to take care of your health, if your body is healthy and your mind is fresh you can work better, but you don't need to chase targets so you become addicted or sick.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Health is more valuable than money, so you have to take care of your health, if your body is healthy and your mind is fresh you can work better, but you don't need to chase targets so you become addicted or sick.
That's right, health is more important than money. But when you don't have money, your mind isn't healthy either. LOL. So, do the best you can, you don't need to be very ambitious, for me as long as that's have enough for my daily needs, that's enough.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.965
That's right, health is more important than money. But when you don't have money, your mind isn't healthy either. LOL. So, do the best you can, you don't need to be very ambitious, for me as long as that's have enough for my daily needs, that's enough.
Girls generally like luxury, luxury bags, expensive clothes, luxury cars, etc. do you see this type of women as a waste of money, but they have big credit card debt, how are they going to save money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Girls generally like luxury, luxury bags, expensive clothes, luxury cars, etc. do you see this type of women as a waste of money, but they have big credit card debt, how are they going to save money.
Yes, I know a lot of women are like that, but not including me. I don't like luxury goods, I prefer function over prestige. I think they are not going to skimp, they just like to have fun with the money they have.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is that you would save money when you take care of yourself. you would be able to save yourself from buying expensive drugs and just eating food than buying drugs

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, we can't stereotype a gender for that. I have seen female who are very much financially responsible. And I know of men who go for overindulgence and have big financial debts.
Financial discipline is a must for anyone irrespective of the gender.
Similarly, a discipline around your lifestyle is needed to stay healthy and happy.

Back