Scam calls

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Has anyone here ever experienced scam calls before? Some minutes ago I got a call from an unknown number claiming he has a job for me or any relative of my choice. I knew instantly it was a scam call cause I never told anyone I was in need of a job. Have you gotten any of such calls before?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
I also experienced a scam call. I was so stunned when the person says he is a lawyer and that I should call him because I won 500,000 when my cellular phone number won during the raffles šŸ¤£ I told the caller, scam yourself, not me.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has anyone here ever experienced scam calls before? Some minutes ago I got a call from an unknown number claiming he has a job for me or any relative of my choice. I knew instantly it was a scam call cause I never told anyone I was in need of a job. Have you gotten any of such calls before?
Only a text message but very alarming because some of it mentioned real name. I was like what thešŸ˜³

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Only a text message but very alarming because some of it mentioned real name. I was like what thešŸ˜³
Haha, I don't know how most of them do it, but I guess that's why people easily fall for it. By the time they start mentioning some personal information, it makes one think it might be true.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Haha, I don't know how most of them do it, but I guess that's why people easily fall for it. By the time they start mentioning some personal information, it makes one think it might be true.
I don't want to answer them though and they will automatically block by my phone.šŸ˜…

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
This day, I received a scam texts telling me to claim my prize Samsung Galaxy and the delivery fee for the parcel is $125.They are shameless.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I occasionally experience this and have requested that all of their phone numbers be blacklisted.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
During the first month of the pandemic, I think. I got multiple calls from someone pretending to be Korean or maybe Korean using a Philippine mobile number. The caller is looking for mangoes. He said that I advertised it online. I told him not to call again. Another calls came in. Another Korean but a woman. I did not entertainment them anymore. They eventually stopped when I told them I will report them to the police.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also experienced a scam call. I was so stunned when the person says he is a lawyer and that I should call him because I won 500,000 when my cellular phone number won during the raffles šŸ¤£ I told the caller, scam yourself, not me.
This is funny, yes the person should scam his or herself

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I receive scam calls occasionally. The caller may claim that s(he) is from a government department and there is a case which involves me. Or, sometimes, the caller told me that I get a package sent to me from overseas and needs me to pay for the courier fee.

Back