Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi Everyone!

I am letting you all know that there will be a scheduled downtime from our hosting provider at 12am Eastern on Dec 30th. UPDATED

This is to upgrade our account from one plan to another. The major concern for this upgrade is to ensure we get daily automatic backups of the site so we never have to lose too much data again.

I apologize for going into maintenance so fast after just coming out. However, I believe this is important that we upgrade our hosting plans to ensure continuous backups are made of our site every day.

We shouldn't be down any longer than a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.860
I say thank you Adm for the updates. We will be waiting passionately for the site to resume again while it's up and working in a good condition ever. One thing I don't know is that how long will the maintenance take. Otherwise so far so good.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Everyone!

I am letting you all know that there will be a scheduled downtime from our hosting provider at 12am Eastern on Dec 29th.

This is to upgrade our account from one plan to another. The major concern for this upgrade is to ensure we get daily automatic backups of the site so we never have to lose too much data again.

I apologize for going into maintenance so fast after just coming out. However, I believe this is important that we upgrade our hosting plans to ensure continuous backups are made of our site every day.

Fine, Yes, site's quality is important, Go ahead

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Everyone!

I am letting you all know that there will be a scheduled downtime from our hosting provider at 12am Eastern on Dec 29th.

Jordan, thanks for the info. We will waiting patiently for sure

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the update. We can put up with anything that would make the site better in the future. This upgrade is important. Go ahead with it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks a lot for this information, we'll manage it accordingly and it won't cause any problem. Furthermore this is for our site's benefit so we are happy.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have updated the OP. However, there will be no maintenance.
UPDATE: A wrong date was given. We will update this thread when I have the proper date.
Post automatically merged:

I have updated the OP again.
We are scheduled to transfer on Dec 30th, 12am EST.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Everyone!

I am letting you all know that there will be a scheduled downtime from our hosting provider at 12am Eastern on Dec 30th. UPDATED

Dear Jordan,

Thank you very much for the information.
Happy New Year!

Back