AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
We have here Tuna festive, everyone can buy fish tuna at a cheaper price and all can dine for grilled tuna for free. It's celebrated every 2nd week of October, lots of fun eating and drinking all free from big time fishermen.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Talking about seasonal foods, there is this combination of boiled corn mixed with beans I love taking during summer, its one other the seasonal food I do look forward to although I can get corn mixed with beans every other season but those harvest during summer taste better to me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Talking about seasonal foods, there is this combination of boiled corn mixed with beans I love taking during summer, its one other the seasonal food I do look forward to although I can get corn mixed with beans every other season but those harvest during summer taste better to me.
I like young corn mixed with beans. We always have corn here sold in malls others sold in cans but I only buy corn in canned when make a fruit salad mixed with raisins too.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like young corn mixed with beans. We always have corn here sold in malls others sold in cans but I only buy corn in canned when make a fruit salad mixed with raisins too.
I can only take canned corn for salad, but when it comes to this meal I will greatly appreciate freshly harvested corn for my treat , those preserved corn won't give the same taste as the fresh corn .

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree with you, taste is different from a newly harvested young corn. In canned corn preservatives are added.
Exactly, those preservatives will only change the sweet and inviting fast of the corn, but a fresh corn proudly spread its delicious aroma when boiled. I just can't wait for the next summer, I enjoy early Summer's corn the most.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Exactly, those preservatives will only change the sweet and inviting fast of the corn, but a fresh corn proudly spread its delicious aroma when boiled. I just can't wait for the next summer, I enjoy early Summer's corn the most.
Young corn is also good when added to vegetables with plenty of tomatoes and other ingredients suitable for a specified menu. I like grilled corn.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Young corn is also good when added to vegetables with plenty of tomatoes and other ingredients suitable for a specified menu. I like grilled corn.
You sure have a good taste there. Lol grilled corn is also one of the reasons why I do anticipate the summer season. I like it well grilled to the point of drying but not dried exactly, some guys around my area do mix it with coconut, I haven't tried that though.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Absolutely, I really enjoy the anticipation and flavors that come with seasonal foods! One treat I eagerly await every autumn is fresh apple cider. There's nothing quite like sipping that first mug of warm, crisp cider on a cool fall day. It immediately invokes all the cozy feelings of the season. I love adding a cinnamon stick for an extra homey aroma.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I like eating seasonal fruits and vegetables as they contain less pesticides and have high nutritional values as opposed to fruits and vegetables grown in off season

Back