Selling adult vs children cloths this Christmas

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
The sales of cloths in general is one of the most lucrative business out there, especially if you already have a strong customer base. For this festive season, which do you think is more lucrative between sales of adult or children cloths? Personally i think children cloths would be more lucrative cause these days most adults do not even reason buying new cloths to celebrate.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
In my country l can see that the children clothing are hotcakes compared to the adult clothing.
This is because children are given the first priority in many households for sure.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will advise you go into children cloth due to many reasons one, children has a large number compare to adult. Two, children use more cloth compare to adult and buy many version clothes

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
The sales of cloths in general is one of the most lucrative business out there, especially if you already have a strong customer base. For this festive season, which do you think is more lucrative between sales of adult or children cloths? Personally i think children cloths would be more lucrative cause these days most adults do not even reason buying new cloths to celebrate.
Children cloth is more profitable this period, even though adults will want new clothes too but it isn't compulsory if they don't get for themselves, parents tend to satisfy their children wants first before coming to theirs.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Christmas is more for children's holiday only, and now a days adults only focus on foods and drinks on Christmas holidays so focusing on children's cloth will give you good benefits.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
An adult could avoid to buy Christmas clothes and would be fine. You dare not joke with kids when it comes to Christmas clothes. Parents would do everything to buy for their kids. That's why kids clothes would sell better at Christmas.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Selling children clothes is very good during the Christmas period because children like wears during this period a dress is one of the things that sold the most

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Children cloth is more profitable this period, even though adults will want new clothes too but it isn't compulsory if they don't get for themselves, parents tend to satisfy their children wants first before coming to theirs.
Yea i also think so too. These days most adults are not even thinking about that, they have so many responsibilities they need to take care of to worry about cloths. It's the children that would want to get new ones.

Back