Selling Batata Vada

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Batata Vada is a popular Indian snack mostly popular in Mumbai, Maharashtra in which they add a potato patty in bun and served with Green chillies and is a popular snack and those selling it make good money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Batata Vada is a popular Indian snack mostly popular in Mumbai, Maharashtra in which they add a potato patty in bun and served with Green chillies and is a popular snack and those selling it make good money.
It's a famous snacks from Maharashtra and it has gained popularity across the other states in India too. I am not sure about its international popularity and so would not comment. It's a popular street food too.
Well, food business is always lucrative and despite all the established competition there, you can still make your way there to stay in the market. If people love your food, you are going to survive and make money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It hasn't been popularised like Pizza, Burger, Noodles are publicised so if they can, then it'll be popular in other parts too
India has a diverse food culture..Each state has yummy cuisines and each one has got a potential to get popular worldwide. And when it comes to street food and snacks, there is a huge number of dishes to choose from.
Many Indian snacks like samosa has picked up popularity in the other parts of the world. And people absolutely love it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Its very popular in india and I listen and saw it so many times in famous indian dramas and films. Although yet I didn't taste it but it must be very tasty.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Many vendors are making their living through selling these street foods. I recently had batata bada from a stall put during Christmas celebration in our apartment. It was yummy. The lady made a good sale.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am yet to try it and don't think it's available in our parts so I would like to try it some day and yes it's a good business

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am yet to try it and don't think it's available in our parts so I would like to try it some day and yes it's a good business
It's easier to make. You can check YouTube videos and give it a try making at home. You might like it. Almost all our street foods from any state of India are delicious.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
This is the first time I hearing about this snack. I don't think it have achieved international status like pizza, burger, shawarma, etc
It's a very local dish of the state of Maharashtra in India. It was very much localised in India too. But now it has started getting popular in other states of India too.
Someone has to just take it to International level. It might get recognition like other Indian dishes like Samosa, Biryani and Chicken tikka.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's easier to make. You can check YouTube videos and give it a try making at home. You might like it. Almost all our street foods from any state of India are delicious.
That's correct. Yes I'll try it and will prepare it some day at home I think we don't need any special ingredients.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I am sure that food is always a feasible business. If this is considered a popular snack in your place, then you can go for it. Are you planning to have this business soon?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am sure that food is always a feasible business. If this is considered a popular snack in your place, then you can go for it. Are you planning to have this business soon?
I totally agree that food business is the safest one. And if one is able to provide the quality and taste, it is sure to be success. We might have many out there in the same business but each one gets a successful story because the demand is huge.
It's a popular street food from Maharashtra. But now it has gained popularity in other states of India too. Makes a yummy snacks for any occasion.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have not heard about the snacks but I'm very optimistic that if it is a popular snacks in India and it is well marketed, then it is going to be a profitable avenue.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That seems like very tasty food. There is none like that here in my place. There are potatoes here but cooked in fries and fried. There might be like that in other places in Philippines.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Any type of food that is popular can be a good business. Even the home cooked regular food is in demand now as not everyone can cook as they lack time or skills to do that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I also prefer to buy ready-cooked food if I am in a hurry or already very hungry. That food you introduce here may have another name in other places here.

Back