Selling Black Insomnia Coffee

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
It might be eerie for the hearing or weirdo, but this is among the top 5 strongest coffee sold in a tier 1 country, and dunno if it's sold worldwide. If there is a store in your country selling this brand of coffee, you may apply as a franchisee and who knows that there will be macho people wanting to drink this Black Insomnia Coffee. Honestly, the name Black Insomnia may scare us. However, the experts at Brew Home Coffee are proud to say that this brand of coffee comes in warm, comforting flavors, such as caramel and dark chocolate. Most probably the buyers in your community who are always busy may like to buy this brand to calm their mood and relieve their stress. Black Insomnia coffee may be defined by its ability to keep you up all night, but it is also the brand that seems to pay the most attention to detail when it comes to roasting methods. It seems this brand of coffee is what I need. I will try to Google search if there is a brand of coffee sold in my country and inquire if I could apply for franchising for Balck Insomnia Coffee.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never heard of something called Black Insomnia Coffee. Is this a type of coffee or is this a brand? I am a coffee lover and I would love to know more about this

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Yes, that is the brand of the coffee. It is among the Top 5 strongest coffee in the world. Try to Google search if you can find a store in your country selling Black Insomnia Coffee. I found a store in my country selling Black Insomnia coffee but it is expensive, one small pack costs $100.

1707373258163.png1707373258163.png

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
The black coffee is indeed a product that has a very large demand and a great market share for the business. Therefore it can make you a significant profits of well handled.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is the brand of the coffee. It is among the Top 5 strongest coffee in the world. Try to Google search if you can find a store in your country selling Black Insomnia Coffee. I found a store in my country selling Black Insomnia coffee but it is expensive, one small pack costs $100.

View attachment 2466View attachment 2466
I have been on a lot of stores that sell imported goods but I have not seen this brand. Maybe there is money to be made selling this. By the way, we also have a lot of local coffee brands that are not only loved by the natives but also foreigners.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
I have been on a lot of stores that sell imported goods but I have not seen this brand. Maybe there is money to be made selling this. By the way, we also have a lot of local coffee brands that are not only loved by the natives but also foreigners.
Some foreigners love native coffee. I dunno about the native coffee in my place. We used to buy Nescafe. That coffee, Black Insomnia Coffee is so strong and only gutsy people may drink it.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
l really have no Idea about where the particular coffee might be coming from. All in all it seems to be one of the best coffee that is being liked by many therefore very demanding. lt can make a great business indeed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Black insomnia coffee is very strong, it contains extreme caffeine. I think whoever drinks this may not be able to sleep in three days. It might be good for those who like to work overtime day and night.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.448
Raw Dex
$0.100
I do take Coffee but not this one. I like popular brands though. They also help me to calm my nerves, liven my mood and relieve my stress. Good that it comes in warm, comforting flavors

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
I do take Coffee but not this one. I like popular brands though. They also help me to calm my nerves, liven my mood and relieve my stress. Good that it comes in warm, comforting flavors
I also do not aspire to drink this brand of coffee, very strong, with extreme caffeine. I stopped drinking coffee for two years now. I noticed that I could consume 3 mugs a day, so I stopped. I felt afraid because my friend died of diabetes at age 28.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I used so many brands of coffee this winter, but this one is entirely new for me. It is some sort of unique idea but the word insomnia is very dangerous, it could be only my view because it is some sort of disease for which people takes a lot of pills.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.011
Black Insomnia coffee sounds interesting. LOL. However, I might get palpitations from it since it is one of the strongest coffees in a top-tier country, so it is a hard pass. Hehe

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Black Insomnia coffee sounds interesting. LOL. However, I might get palpitations from it since it is one of the strongest coffees in a top-tier country, so it is a hard pass. Hehe
That is right, it is not good for those who have weak hearts. This brand of coffee has extreme caffeine so strong that you cannot sleep for 3 days lol. It is better to drink native coffee or tea only.

Back