Selling Cars

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Selling cars gives you a food income. If you apply as a car seller or agent, you will have a better salary and an attractive commission and rewards like Top seller of the month. Though I was not awarded top seller of the month, but my salary and commission are more than enough to rejoice and be thankful. Once you apply as an agent of cars, you have to take the written exam and demo, driving a car. I am thankful I have a car and I can demonstrate parts of the car and the engines and the like. How could you sell cars without knowledge about the thing you sell? You would also go to a prospective and bad to look if you will be seen so perspired from walking, lol. But there are wise applicants, who learned by coaching the parts of the car, the types of engines, and the like. They are also willing to undergo training.

There are also wise applicants who applied for a driver's license and enrolled in driving, so automatic knowledge that once hired and have no car yet, you will be granted a company car. Sometimes, it is good to assume that that would be was comes out in your plans. It is good to plan, follow your plan, and believe, so believe and follow what you believe. There is also beauty in selling cars. You have to be smart in the way you dress and the way you talk. Once you get a customer and fill up the application, your heart throbs up and down, and keep praying that the customer won't change his mind. So if the car is priced at 1 million, a 15 % commission will be yours. Many got rich from the commission than the salary. What can you say? have you sold cars in the past or are still planning to?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Selling cars gives you a food income. If you apply as a car seller or agent, you will have a better salary and an attractive commission and rewards like Top seller of the month. Though I was not awarded top seller of the month, but my salary and commission are more than enough to rejoice and be thankful. Once you apply as an agent of cars, you have to take the written exam and demo, driving a car. I am thankful I have a car and I can demonstrate parts of the car and the engines and the like. How could you sell cars without knowledge about the thing you sell? You would also go to a prospective and bad to look if you will be seen so perspired from walking, lol. But there are wise applicants, who learned by coaching the parts of the car, the types of engines, and the like. They are also willing to undergo training.

There are also wise applicants who applied for a driver's license and enrolled in driving, so automatic knowledge that once hired and have no car yet, you will be granted a company car. Sometimes, it is good to assume that that would be was comes out in your plans. It is good to plan, follow your plan, and believe, so believe and follow what you believe. There is also beauty in selling cars. You have to be smart in the way you dress and the way you talk. Once you get a customer and fill up the application, your heart throbs up and down, and keep praying that the customer won't change his mind. So if the car is priced at 1 million, a 15 % commission will be yours. Many got rich from the commission than the salary. What can you say? have you sold cars in the past or are still planning to?
Selling cars is a very good business but you need to be well connected to people who can afford to buy a car so that they will buy from you

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The car company has a list of the wealthy or rich people who are candidates to buy. But there are also retirees that upon retiring want to buy a car for family affairs and someday may opt to use it as a car for rent. Those with stable jobs are also entitled to acquire a car through installment. My niece bought a new car Toyota and pay it in installments. Mine was bought in cash from my savings.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

My question : how many business that you have my friend? You have a lot of business there. Are you still have time to do that?

Back to selling cars, of course is it a good business as long as you can convince people to buy that cars.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Only millionaires can do but I was selling cars right after graduation as car agent. I have sold all in all 6 cars. I stopped because I was hired to teach. But I was able to save 350,000 pesos commission.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Thank you @Ginger and @RicAngelo it's guts and no guts no glory. I'm always happy with what I'm doing to earn. I just want to prove that there's nothing impossible if we only trust, believe, and follow what we believe.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you @Ginger and @RicAngelo it's guts and no guts no glory. I'm always happy with what I'm doing to earn. I just want to prove that there's nothing impossible if we only trust, believe, and follow what we believe.
I always adore you for being super woman, Erly. You always have the spirit to do all of the things everyday, i bet your student admire you for your work ethic. Keep inspiring my friend and keep earning

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I'm always the first to accomplish tasks in the university. I have many student fans lol. I love my work and without it, I may give up teaching in the university.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Selling cars is profitable but can also be seen as a licking pocket if you do not know exactly what you are doing. It would be best you get someone who has an idea about this line of business to fully put you through.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
There is money on car dealerships business. There are car companies that give out lower downpayment just to get people to buy the car. If only I have business I will buy a car. But right now, I will drive this đźš— first.

Back