Selling Clothes Non Ready Made Still A great Business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Still, many people like to buy clothes as they don't like to wear ready-made clothes and these stores are in demand all the time because they sell clothes for Suits, pants, Shirts, Saree, etc and make a good profit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Still, many people like to buy clothes as they don't like to wear ready-made clothes and these stores are in demand all the time because they sell clothes for Suits, pants, Shirts, Saree, etc and make a good profit.
Most times, I prefer to buy clothing materials from those people before taking them to the fashion designer to sew it

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I do think that some people are still into custom-made clothes from the tailor shops. This is more profitable for those who are having the hard time to find ready made clothes for big plus size individuals.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Excuse me, my friend, may I ask what you mean by Clothes Not Ready? Do you by any chance those second hand clothes, ad to say already used by others?
Thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do think that some people are still into custom-made clothes from the tailor shops. This is more profitable for those who are having the hard time to find ready made clothes for big plus size individuals.
It is even cheaper than buying ready made clothes. This is what I do most of the times and I prefer it to buying ready made clothes because it helps me to save money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think it may not be very popular in western countries but in Asia especially India people do like to get their clothes made through tailors and for that they buy non ready made clothes

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it may not be very popular in western countries but in Asia especially India people do like to get their clothes made through tailors and for that they buy non ready made clothes
I have seen a lot of Indian clothes whenever I watch their movies. Well, I still prefer making my clothes from the tailors instead of buying at an expensive price from others

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I have seen a lot of Indian clothes whenever I watch their movies. Well, I still prefer making my clothes from the tailors instead of buying at an expensive price from others
Yes if we buy ready made clothes then these will surely be expensive as compared to clothes which we need to get stitched from tailors and yes in India these are so popular

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some people also sell clothing materials that tailors can use to sew clothes. They are very good and cheap.
Yes if we buy ready made clothes then these will surely be expensive as compared to clothes which we need to get stitched from tailors and yes in India these are so popular

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that I understand, I agree with what @Ginger said, i.e. in western countries manufacturing is practically not used, but everything today is increasingly automatized which, while on the one hand it may seem an advantage, this however brings the decompensation in the reduction of jobs.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are some clothes that I wear which I buy the material myself and take it to the tailor to design it exactly the way I want it. I believe that those that are selling those materials are making good money.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Tailors used to be popular and make good money in my location. But there are less tailors nowadays. People prefer to buy ready made clothes which are available in many shops. These shops also offer cloth alteration service free of charge.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Tailors used to be popular and make good money in my location. But there are less tailors nowadays. People prefer to buy ready made clothes which are available in many shops. These shops also offer cloth alteration service free of charge.
Some people prefer to buy ready-made clothes and some people do not like it because some of these clothes may not size them when it brought to them

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Some people prefer to buy ready-made clothes and some people do not like it because some of these clothes may not size them when it brought to them
That's why some shops are providing cloth alteration service so that the shape and size of the cloth fits the person better. Some shops provides this service free of charge, some charge just a minimal amount of money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
There are some clothes that I wear which I buy the material myself and take it to the tailor to design it exactly the way I want it. I believe that those that are selling those materials are making good money.
Yes there are many clothes that we like to get stitched from the tailor itself and if we think about ladies then in India most of them prefer to get Suits stitched from tailors and that's why this business is still profitable

Back