Selling Clothes On Rent Is A Great Business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are many stores that sell clothes for Rent which we see these Movie actors wear when they are filming and even people rent lehnga which Bride usually wears in India and these stores do make good profits from their rent income.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many stores that sell clothes for Rent which we see these Movie actors wear when they are filming and even people rent lehnga which Bride usually wears in India and these stores do make good profits from their rent income.
This is a good business ideas. A lot of people rent clothes when they are going out. People make money from it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is a mix-up in the thread and I think it should be renting out clothes to make money which is one of the good businesses.
I also noticed the same mistake but I think he was talking about renting clothes and renting clothes is a very good business. Some celebrities rent clothes

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
There are quite a number of shops doing rent out clothes business here. The clothes they rent out are mostly wedding gowns or formal dresses. Some people don't want to buy an expensive dress to go to an event just once.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would never buy the idea of selling clothes in credit. It is not good. You cannot resell any clothes collected from default customers. And customers won't pay in time once they are in possession of the clothes.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it can a very good business if you have the clothing that people would love. Just he sure that you are not selling most on credit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I don't think the title is well thought out because I didn't understand how you are going to sell clothes for rent, but if you are referring to buying and selling clothes, for example, you buy at one price and sell it at another second-hand, I know people who do this not only with clothes if not with other items and they have certain profit margins, that is if you must know well what you sell so as not to make unnecessary purchases that later you will not be able to resell at a higher price or that nobody wants

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't think the title is well thought out because I didn't understand how you are going to sell clothes for rent, but if you are referring to buying and selling clothes, for example, you buy at one price and sell it at another second-hand, I know people who do this not only with clothes if not with other items and they have certain profit margins, that is if you must know well what you sell so as not to make unnecessary purchases that later you will not be able to resell at a higher price or that nobody wants
I think it is quite understandable that he made a mistake. He wanted to say that renting out clothes is a good president or not

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I would never buy the idea of selling clothes in credit. It is not good. You cannot resell any clothes collected from default customers. And customers won't pay in time once they are in possession of the clothes.
Well this will depend on the customers you have. If they are credible ones you don't have to fear they will pay.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

I have heard of people renting their gowns to people. There are a few sites where you could send your clothes for people to use them. This business is not popular in here though.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
"Selling clothes on rent" is quite a confusing term because it uses both selling and renting. These are two different things. But I think the OP is trying to talk about a business where you rent out clothes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yea people still do this over here, i have even heard cases of celebrities renting clothes for various occasions. Its more like killing two birds with one stone. They pay for renting the clothes, while wearing it out there is also a from of advertising the clothe.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think it is quite understandable that he made a mistake. He wanted to say that renting out clothes is a good president or not
If that is the case, I think it is a good business, there are many people who really need clothes for specific moments such as a birthday, a wedding or events of this nature and prefer to rent them than buy them to save money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If that is the case, I think it is a good business, there are many people who really need clothes for specific moments such as a birthday, a wedding or events of this nature and prefer to rent them than buy them to save money.
I know a lot of celebrities who rent clothes just because they want to take pictures and I think it is a very good one and some people also his wedding gowns

Back