Selling Eyeglasses is profitable

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
There are many shops selling eyeglasses here. I have a friend doing this business. He told me the profit margin is quite high. What about the situation in your country?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
What kind of glass are you talking about here, do you mean normal glass or the medicated ones. Personally for the non medicated ones, it can be profitable only when you have a steady flow of customers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
What kind of glass are you talking about here, do you mean normal glass or the medicated ones. Personally for the non medicated ones, it can be profitable only when you have a steady flow of customers.
Post automatically merged:

Those selling prescription glasses.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
There are many shops selling eyeglasses here. I have a friend doing this business. He told me the profit margin is quite high. What about the situation in your country?

Yes, selling eye glasses is a lucrative business. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who need to buy eye glasses because they have weak eyesight.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Selling eyeglasses might be a business but as profitable as one might expect. Sunglasses are not essential commodity that command high demands.

The business of eyeglasses is booming because the number of people who use spectacles are increasing a lot. Some people would love to buy sunglasses and this is why many shops also have a huge collection of sunglasses as well.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I have no idea about this business model but I guess this can be profitable if you are selling eyeglasses, sunglasses as well as a contact lenses.

Back