Selling freelancing services as a business

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you offer freelancing services? How do you sell your services, through your website, your social pages ot freelance marketplace? Do you sell your freelancing service as an individual or as a business? I offer freelancing services through social sites and my websites I sell as an individual but ai am thinking to sell as a business by hiring a team to provide various services.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
Freelancing services is deemed very profitable business as there is so much to be made on the selling of the services and most especially the selling of the things that you always do at your own pleasure.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Freelancing services is deemed very profitable business as there is so much to be made on the selling of the services and most especially the selling of the things that you always do at your own pleasure.
Have you ever sold any kind of freelancing services? Do you sell as an individual or as as a business? Well, based on my experience, I can say you do not sell on your own pleasure, you sell that people need, and you work when the customers demand

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have seen a lot of people make decent amount of money from freelancing platform but it is important to be highly skilled before you can make substantial amount of money on this platform because it is highly competitive.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Whether selling freelancing service is profitable depends on the service you provide. Your service should be in demand. I offer translation and business consulting service for SMEs. I mainly promote my service through word of mouth.

Back