Selling inside the business center

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
It is against the company policy to sell items inside the business center, especially during work hours. The employee must observe proper etiquette or else she will be charged with insubordination by the management and she might be asked to choose to work or resign and continue selling her stuff outside. It is better for her to ask the Human Resource office if it is allowed to sell items inside the business center and not to play dumb. She could write the management to allow her to sell items after work hours outside the business center and not to sell without the permission of the authority.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If it's against the rules of the establishment, flaunting them and selling your own wares during time they are paying you for is bad. However, you can come to an agreement with them as I've seen situations where such actually boosts their own business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
There are workers who are permitted to sell their stuff to co-employees but only after office hours and outside the business premises. It is not good to violate the policy.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.583
Selling your products inside the premises of the company is not a good idea. If you violate the rules and regulations, you can get fired. Ask for permission first and do it outside of your workplace.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
If you can rent space, you can of course sell inside a business center. A lot of people sell in business centers in my place
I like the idea, that way the business owner can have extra income from rents. There are also many here doing the same renting a space.

Back