Selling Make Up Accessories A Great Business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Most Ladies like to do some Make up and for that they buy different accessories and there are so many brands that carry good profit margin so it's considered a good business and have a lot of demand.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There are make-up sellers who became rich due to that business. They put up their own stall in a mall and ladies flock there to ask for samples and since they like them, the seller has volume orders. Those who ordered are going to sell them to friends in installments.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ladies like wearing make up a lot and this have made it one of the most demanded on market. Some guys are now into this make-up business, they sell make up kits and can also make a lady up.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is the best,, cheap or expensive types you still make a killing. There is a market for both. Most ladies cant leave the house without makeup so that angle will never die if you choose to start selling

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
During my days in teaching in a Korean academy, I was able to sell lots of signatured cosmetics to my female colleagues. Every pay day, I collect their payment in an installment scheme at that time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Most Ladies like to do some Make up and for that they buy different accessories and there are so many brands that carry good profit margin so it's considered a good business and have a lot of demand.
yes ladies use more accessories than the males so they are likely to buy accessories almost all the time so does selling the accessories will make money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Ladies like wearing make up a lot and this have made it one of the most demanded on market. Some guys are now into this make-up business, they sell make up kits and can also make a lady up.
It's also happening here in my country but those guys selling make up sets are gays. Their gay friends buy for their clients in a beauty parlor. Indeed a good business.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's also happening here in my country but those guys selling make up sets are gays. Their gay friends buy for their clients in a beauty parlor. Indeed a good business.
Not only ladies make up their face here , some guys do that to their face Although it won't be as heavy as the female's. This has made the business high on demand be it as a make-up kit sellers or as a make-up artist.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Not only ladies make up their face here , some guys do that to their face Although it won't be as heavy as the female's. This has made the business high on demand be it as a make-up kit sellers or as a make-up artist.
Yes a especially the celebrities male or female. They have to wear makeup to enhance their beauties.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a very profitable business indeed. The best of all is that you can work online and offline as well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Definitely agree with you especially those celebrities male or female and those who are working onsite.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely agree with you especially those celebrities male or female and those who are working onsite.
Yeah, celebrities have to look radiant for their fans. I think selling makeup accessories to a movie industry will also boost sales because actors need to make over either to look super good or look scary.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I have noticed this trend lately. Men even wear accessories on their hairs and paint their fingers. it is interesting to note though

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed this trend lately. Men even wear accessories on their hairs and paint their fingers. it is interesting to note though
I find it amusing but a bit too much, I believe makeup whatsoever is for women lol. I myself, I'm even thinking of learning makeup as an artist, those makeup artist are earning big for just making people's face. I see it as small effort big earning.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
that is the best,, cheap or expensive types you still make a killing. There is a market for both. Most ladies cant leave the house without makeup so that angle will never die if you choose to start selling
There are so many brands too and in our part most of these sellers buy from Delhi and they get things at a very low price and then they can easily sell these at a higher price and make profits so its a very profitable price.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yeah, celebrities have to look radiant for their fans. I think selling makeup accessories to a movie industry will also boost sales because actors need to make over either to look super good or look scary.actor
Yes it's the make up that transform an actor or actress to a scary monster.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's a popular business and since there are so many brands you can choose the one that is liked by the most and is popular and if not so expensive then you may have lesser customers so we need to see which brand is popular and our customers prefer to go for brands or they just want cheap

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I find it amusing but a bit too much, I believe makeup whatsoever is for women lol. I myself, I'm even thinking of learning makeup as an artist, those makeup artist are earning big for just making people's face. I see it as small effort big earning.
That's it, my cousin that just do facial makeup charge up to 70,000 just to make up a bride for a wedding. I'm like are you going to use what haven't been. used before. it is always cashout big for makeup artist especially during the holidays season as everyone wants to look good m

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's it, my cousin that just do facial makeup charge up to 70,000 just to make up a bride for a wedding. I'm like are you going to use what haven't been. used before. it is always cashout big for makeup artist especially during the holidays season as everyone wants to look good m
This is one of the reasons I fancy those makeup artist , at times I ask myself is this the make-up that cost $100?, because it looks way too simple to be that expensive, they work less and make huge money.

Back