Selling of DVD players.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
The internet has made watching films and series a whole lot easier, gone are the days where we have to buy DVDs just to watch our favorite movies, now we can easily download them. With the introduction of online streaming services like Netflix or showmax and the likes you can watch anything you want at anytime. Do you think those into selling of DVD still makes money?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The internet has made watching films and series a whole lot easier, gone are the days where we have to buy DVDs just to watch our favorite movies, now we can easily download them. With the introduction of online streaming services like Netflix or showmax and the likes you can watch anything you want at anytime. Do you think those into selling of DVD still makes money?
I remember when we need to buy disks before we could watch movie. The internet has made easier

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
Some people still buy DVD but those are rare. DVD is still used if you must send something but even that goes on USB or download link. If we look new laptops, rare have DVD slot. DVD still have some value if have signature from singer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I remember when we need to buy disks before we could watch movie. The internet has made easier
Lol true, the worse part was that most of those Dvd sellers would pirate it. A single season can be dubbed into different parts just so they can make profit.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
Lol true, the worse part was that most of those Dvd sellers would pirate it. A single season can be dubbed into different parts just so they can make profit.
Even worst when they don't write disc properly and in middle of show error or lag. I bought few such disc with music. Half of songs could not be played.

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I'm not even grateful for anything technology has brought to us, I'm really grateful the era of DVD has gone. I'm always frustrated that their are so many DVD player disc that i will won't to watch but will just be skipping. Now i can just go online and download any movie i want or watch it on Netflix

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Even worst when they don't write disc properly and in middle of show error or lag. I bought few such disc with music. Half of songs could not be played.
I have also experienced this before, I bought a movie back then but I was not able to play half of the movie.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
I personally think they cannot earn much money of selling them.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyone that wants to venture in to that kind of business will just be wasting his money and time because people are no more buying that. I can say when last I saw it talk less of holding it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
At my house, we have lots of DVDs. I originally plan to sell them online, but changed my mind because of this issue.
Why not give it a try? Since you plan on selling them online, you wont have to spend much. Who knows you might be able to find buyers.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In Nigeria, people are still selling and buying DVD. Not everybody have time to engage in movie download or searching internet for movies. In Nigeria, people are still patronizing movies vendors. Though most of the DVD is pirated.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the availability of all the online streaming services, I think selling of DVDs and DVD players is not a good business anymore. The market for these kind of products is definitely shrinking.

Back