Selling Office Supplies A Best Business All throughout the year

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.080
All offices whether small or big need office supplies. Big offices buy in bulk and smaller ones in small quantities and these include staplers and it's pins, Punching machine, File covers, carbons, etc and starting a business selling these is a good one.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
All offices whether small or big need office supplies. Big offices buy in bulk and smaller ones in small quantities and these include staplers and it's pins, Punching machine, File covers, carbons, etc and starting a business selling these is a good one.
The person will surely make sales but it depends on how connected he or she he. He needs to be close to office owners

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I remember buying a fake product from a woman. I had to tell all my friends and they did not patronize her
Yes selling fake products won't help and only make our reputation bad so we don't need to do anything like that
Post automatically merged:

I remember buying a fake product from a woman. I had to tell all my friends and they did not patronize her
Yes selling fake products won't help and only make our reputation bad so we don't need to do anything like that

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.038
This business would be pretty lucrative because new companies and offices are coming up everywhere. Once you have good connections you are good to go.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.370
There is a lot of competition, however, you can expect to make money if you are in touch with the logistics department in business organizations.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Office supplies are high in demand by business organisations. The challenge is that a business of office supplies has to be located where there are much schools and formal businesses for it to thrive.

Back