Selling refreshments during Holy Week

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
It could be a good business idea to sell some refreshments during Holy week. Devotees go to different churches as part of tradition. We often see groups of them visiting one church to another. Though it's a season of fasting and abstinence some still feel the need to refresh and be energized. Any suggestions of what kind of refreshing food can we offer?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.800
I do agree that selling refreshments during holy week is a nice business to take. With our summer season is already here, I think even there are fasting to be observed, but in the height of heat, it will be patronized by many especially those tourists and those who will observed the holy in different regions.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
This is a good business. I am also suggesting my aunt to sell "halo-halo." It is becoming hot day by day and we need to buy some refreshment drinks,, too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That is a good idea to try. What drinks would you sell? You can create a mini cottage near the church, but I think you need permission to do so. It might be politicking, so you may find it hard to seek a permit.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
This is a good business. I am also suggesting my aunt to sell "halo-halo." It is becoming hot day by day and we need to buy some refreshment drinks,, too.
I miss the street Halo Halo with pinipig, boiled camote and banana, beans, sweetened jackfruit. I don't go much for gulaman.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes that's a good business. You can keep a portable trolley for moving refreshments to places, don't fix it.
That is a very good suggestion. it could also be a cart with a table so people can see the display. Many will like to drink chilled juices and colas during lenten days.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
There kind of refreshment food depends on the location of the people because the food choices of different location varies. I can just suggest sell of fruit and drinks can be accepted generally

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Much better to sell cold drinks near the church during the holy week because our country is very hot. We need something cold/chilled drinks to satisfy our thirst. There should also be bread or biscuits.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
That is a good idea to try. What drinks would you sell? You can create a mini cottage near the church, but I think you need permission to do so. It might be politicking, so you may find it hard to seek a permit.
It is also the same thing here. Even a peanut vendor needs to have a business permit, which some people think it is a burden for them to pay the fees and all.
Post automatically merged:

There kind of refreshment food depends on the location of the people because the food choices of different location varies. I can just suggest sell of fruit and drinks can be accepted generally
As for me, the vendor needs to consider what kinds of drinks to be offered to the buyers. I would still go for fruit drinks, such fruit teas, fruit shakes, and so on.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
That is the best time to sell some delicious food with sweet aroma. I would just bring the food and keep it outside the church. With the kind of hunger lingering in their stomach because of fast, they can't refuse the temptatiom to patronize you and you make your money.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Selling foods and refreshments in this time of fast at worship center is a good idea to make money. Once the refreshment is well packaged and it is nice, you will make cool money

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think this idea can really work out. Selling of the refreshments foods can be so profitable as much people would like to be refreshed due to the hot weathers in this summer season to most parts of the world.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
There is no way you will not make money if you do the food refreshment well. Because a lot of people will like to refresh themselves first before eating together with their family

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's a good idea @relcap23 ,and who knows that business clicks especially this time we're in New normal. We see many people going out this time. They feel free but the virus is just lurking around.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Why not if I can then it is to go ahead since this is a good business idea to sell some refreshments for money. Anywhere to make money will be welcomed

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
That's a good idea @relcap23 ,and who knows that business clicks especially this time we're in New normal. We see many people going out this time. They feel free but the virus is just lurking around.
It would be a pleasant sight to see too, like refreshment push carts carrying fresh buko juice, sago at gulaman, iced tea, milk tea, slices of fruits, fruit juices, shakes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I noticed that my church members do this a lot you see them having refreshment push carts carrying fresh drinks you just have to buy.whst you want to refresh self

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I noticed that my church members do this a lot you see them having refreshment push carts carrying fresh drinks you just have to buy.whst you want to refresh self
Yes same as mine church too, immediately after service. You will have different kind of refreshment at the entrance of the church. As you are getting satisfied with the refreshment they are also making money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Most persons would be on fast this period, so you would have to look for the right time to sell your goods. You can go for things like snacks or biscuits and soft drinks.

Back