Selling Soft Drinks is a Good business?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
People love to consume Soft Drinks and there are different brands and flavours available of these and these are always in demand in any season and in parties and events they are most preferred and these carry decent profit margin so that makes it a good business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
My sister is selling soft drinks and I observed only a few buy soft drinks this time. Many are afraid to get sick of diabetes. Also, soft drinks are getting expensive this time. This is a very good business if live near beaches, many drink soft drinks while having some fun.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
People love to consume Soft Drinks and there are different brands and flavours available of these and these are always in demand in any season and in parties and events they are most preferred and these carry decent profit margin so that makes it a good business.
This is a very good business especially when it is very cold during the sunny period. We have a lot of them here who hawk and they make good money from it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Soft drinks are popular. But nowadays people are concerned about the sugar content. It's good if the company can also offer soft drinks with zero sugar or low sugar.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes selling soft drink is a great business to go into, especially when its chilled you would definitely get buyers. You can also sell in crates for does who might be buying much for their events.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I noticed that my aunt has the chances of selling them in her small store. How much more for those who have big grocery stores or supermarkets.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you had a great spot to be able to create a business like this and it was quite popular then something like a soft drinks business would do really well. I have noticed businesses like this tend to do really well if they are in a place near a park or even a beach or something or in an area where people tend to go for days out as many people are usually always looking for places to buy a drink when they are out. If you can offer a great range of drinks as well that would be an added plus for your business. The more variety, the more interest.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's this other man, he moves around in my hood ina bicylce, he started a cooler box on the bicycle and puts soft drinks and ice in it and moves around honking his horn and sells the soft drink. Since the mall is far from where we are we end up buying from him, also people who by the car washes they end up quenching thier thirst with his soft drinks.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
There's this other man, he moves around in my hood ina bicylce, he started a cooler box on the bicycle and puts soft drinks and ice in it and moves around honking his horn and sells the soft drink. Since the mall is far from where we are we end up buying from him, also people who by the car washes they end up quenching thier thirst with his soft drinks.
That is a really cool idea he has for sure. We don't see anything like that where I live but it's similar to say an ice cream van that we have where they play music from their van so we know they are in the area and selling ice cream. Guy definitely had a good idea and it seems like it works out really well for him.

Back