Selling Umbrellas A Good Business

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Without a doubt selling umbrellas and having a business selling them as well would for sure be profitable. Not only do people use umbrellas for things such as rain, but I have also known them to use them for shade from the sun.

An umbrella business is definitely something that would be great all year round.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Without a doubt selling umbrellas and having a business selling them as well would for sure be profitable. Not only do people use umbrellas for things such as rain, but I have also known them to use them for shade from the sun.

An umbrella business is definitely something that would be great all year round.
It is a very good business but we should have it in mind that it is a seasonal business so we should just buy and sell them when people mostly need them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
These umbrellas are available in different colors, sizes and carry huge profit margin and these days you can expect sales to be high because of constant rains so it is a good business

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
These umbrellas are available in different colors, sizes and carry huge profit margin and these days you can expect sales to be high because of constant rains so it is a good business
They are even more quality than each other so it is better to go for the quality one so that you will not have to buy it twice and it will last longer
Most people do not do this because they want cheap things

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I cannot push through my plan to sell umbrellas online. There are many umbrellas now sold anywhere in my place corner to corner. But it's good of those from South Korea replied me if they can supply me umbrellas.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
They can sell all and can sell as per the requirements of the customers as not everyone will be willing to spend more for an umbrella but others may be interested in that

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I cannot push through my plan to sell umbrellas online. There are many umbrellas now sold anywhere in my place corner to corner. But it's good of those from South Korea replied me if they can supply me umbrellas.
You are right because of this kind of business is not a business that can be done online because there are so many places where people can buy it offline and it will even be better off line because people love to see what they want to buy before they pay for it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
You are right because of this kind of business is not a business that can be done online because there are so many places where people can buy it offline and it will even be better off line because people love to see what they want to buy before they pay for it
That is correct, but in those days when I was encouraged to do business online selling umbrellas, there were no sellers of umbrellas. The reason was businessmen were still struggling to procure during the new normal.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
That is correct, but in those days when I was encouraged to do business online selling umbrellas, there were no sellers of umbrellas. The reason was businessmen were still struggling to procure during the new normal.
The business is now very common but it still does not mean that you cannot do it. I don't just like the fact that it is a seasonal business. I don't really like any business that is seasonal

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The business is now very common but it still does not mean that you cannot do it. I don't just like the fact that it is a seasonal business. I don't really like any business that is seasonal
In my place, rain or shine people use umbrellas men and women. It is very hot in my country. All bring an umbrella for UV protection and sunburn is not good to look at. Men carry 3 folds umbrella, mine two folds.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It would be wise to sell caps, hats and other things too along with umbrella to earn more and no need to depend upon one single thing for your earnings

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Most umbrella sellers also sell side by side with the umbrellas hat and cap. There are men who prefer a hat. They feel awkward bringing an umbrella. Male students in the university bring umbrella to school.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.234
Yes it a decent business, sometimes I feel embraced when I do not have one especially during the rainy days.
taking up as a line of business is not too bad. here in Nigeria you get more patronage during the rainy season.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
These day we see even shopping malls sell umbrellas and they know they carry decent amount of profit plus they do not get spoiled easily so is a good business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
yes but only in rainy season
True people mostly buy umbrellas during the raining season, hence most stores even go as far as increasing the price of the umbrellas during this period cause they know a lot of people would be buying.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.600
We all know the value of Umbrellas when it's too sunny or rainy so it's definitely a decent business and profitable one too
I think you're right. Umbrellas are good when weather isn't. Selling them can help people. It's smart if we make umbrellas that last and aren't too costly.

Back