Selling Your Assets to Start Investing

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I know a lot of people who sell their fixed assets such as houses, land, cars, and even gold to start investing in the market, mostly the stock market. Let's say you have a plot of land that is not making you an y money, you can sell that land and invest the money in the stock market. However, sometimes things can go wrong, especially when the market goes into turmoil for a long time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know a lot of people who sell their fixed assets such as houses, land, cars, and even gold to start investing in the market, mostly the stock market. Let's say you have a plot of land that is not making you an y money, you can sell that land and invest the money in the stock market. However, sometimes things can go wrong, especially when the market goes into turmoil for a long time.
I think it is a good idea and it is also not a good idea because you may sell your assets so that you can use the money for an investment but you may lose your money into the Investment so it is not very advisable

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Well it depends on the individual though, but i would not really advice anyone to sell their properties for an investment that might not even go as planned. If at all you must sell, do not sell all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well it depends on the individual though, but i would not really advice anyone to sell their properties for an investment that might not even go as planned. If at all you must sell, do not sell all.
Exactly
It does not even speak well of anyone to sell his or her asset because he or she wants to invest. You just need to look for your investment capital elsewhere and not by selling your assets

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is always a risky venture but if you are sure of the investment then why not. it is always good to sell an asset and invest in a thing of value

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I personally will not sell my apartment or physical gold to get money for buying stocks. The value of fixed assets may appreciate. Also, investing in stock is risky. I only use my spare money to buy stocks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is always a risky venture but if you are sure of the investment then why not. it is always good to sell an asset and invest in a thing of value
You just need to be very sure of any kind of investment that you want to go into and you should know how much interest you will be earning to know if you will go on with it or not

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This depends on what one want. Some people will not hesitate to sell their physical assets to make money for buying stocks. This is if this is what they really want

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

Well, if the investment opportunity is incredibly incredible, then I would definitely sell my assets in order to invest money in case if the profits are guaranteed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it will be better if you are selling a thing that is lower. in value than what you intend to buy. if you are selling an asset to invest big then no issues

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
it will be better if you are selling a thing that is lower. in value than what you intend to buy. if you are selling an asset to invest big then no issues

This is what many shopkeepers do. They buy items from wholesalers and customers at a very low price and then they sell those items for a high price.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In everything that we are going to do when it comes to investing in a business or a project, it comes with a lot of risk and sacrifices too. Selling of assets to invest in a business is risky but when you know the kind of potential the business has, you would not see it that way but rather as an opportunity to make more and it is worth it.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
This is much better idea than take loan. You don't have to sell everything. You can sell bigger apartment and buy smaller. Difference will stay for business. Same is with car. Smaller car don't have confort but also don't have interest like loan.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
This is much better idea than take loan. You don't have to sell everything. You can sell bigger apartment and buy smaller. Difference will stay for business. Same is with car. Smaller car don't have confort but also don't have interest like loan.

Well, there are many folks who may never understand this and they would still be asking for loans, no matter what. If you sell your asset rather than taking loans, then you will never be needing to pay interest at all.

Back