Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear members,

I wanted to advise everyone that I have not forgotten about September's contest. I've been extremely busy trying to fix things and work on other projects. With this being said, please give me approximately 7 days (at the most, more than likely this will be complete in the next 3-4 days) to factor everything up with last month's contests and credit the winners appropriately.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Devin

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Congratulations to the winners,this is one of the sections I would like to always try my short on as long as I like the contest types.I would further like to urge everyone to be throwing some cash in these ventures as long as in line with the forum rules.In house distribution of cash will make us have loads of fun and more active aside just posting threads and comments.

So if you have a $2,$5$10,$20 or $100 cryptocurrency or PayPal or payeer or bank transfer or any currency then why not create a simple game giveaway.

But most importantly we do not want hardworkers.SCAMERS please stay away from this forum.I really do not get it why anybody who has their own. Abilities would want to hijack steal from another.EVERYBODY CAN START SOMEWHERE AND LEVEL UP.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Dear members,

I wanted to advise everyone that I have not forgotten about September's contest. I've been extremely busy trying to fix things and work on other projects. With this being said, please give me approximately 7 days (at the most, more than likely this will be complete in the next 3-4 days) to factor everything up with last month's contests and credit the winners appropriately.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Devin
Hello Admin, how about this. Any update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back