Setting Reasonable Financial Goals

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you know where you want to go, you can easily start your journey. Sometimes, we set unreasonable financial goals and don't meet them, thus feel like failures.

You should first calculate what your income is, how much of it will be spent on personal needs and paying debts, then you can have a reasonable amount that you can generate. If you want to set higher goals, you should be willing to work harder or get an extra job.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yeah you are right it is always good to have reasonable financial goals. This way you can guide yourself on how you can achieve them to luvr above poverty.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.195
I do think that we need to set a realistic goal or goals financially. I am sure we can do this by spending time to jot down the possible expenses weekly or monthly and then, try to calculate the net income with the same period.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
If you want to set reasonable financial goals, of course you have to divide goals into two levels, namely short term and long term. Set goals that you can achieve, these goals must be realistic, reasonable and must be adjusted to your financial capabilities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you know where you want to go, you can easily start your journey. Sometimes, we set unreasonable financial goals and don't meet them, thus feel like failures.

You should first calculate what your income is, how much of it will be spent on personal needs and paying debts, then you can have a reasonable amount that you can generate. If you want to set higher goals, you should be willing to work harder or get an extra job.
It is very reasonable to set financial goals if truly you want to make yourself a rich and wealthy person.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
it is always good to have a budget in place it will help you refrain from buying things you never intended. I'm writing from experience because I know It works for me

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.590
Raw Dex
$0.003
To achieve financial freedom, you need to set realistic financial goals, both short term and long term. You need to do an accurate estimation of your income from work and investment, and the necessary expenditure. Then you can decide on the effective ways to achieve grow your wealth.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
The reason why a lot of persons are not able to save today is because they do not set reasonable saving goals for themselves. Know what you earn and set your saving goals based on that.

Back