Setting up an online bakery is a profitable business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
It might not be on your mind to sell bread online. But it is proven by those who set up an online bakery that this business is profitable. There is nothing impossible if we will only try. I have not experienced selling bread online. The best advantage is there is no need to seek a business permit, but I do not know in your country if a business permit is required. Online businesses in my country are not taxable and a permit is not an issue. What to do, plan this business well, create your niche, hire a good baker, and know your audience or customers. You also need a delivery man, just one person with a driver's permit. As soon as you have complied with the requirements, that is the time to promote your bakery on social media.

Take photographs of the different kinds of bread with a price tag on them for easy and automatic choice and order of the prospective buyers online. You must also emphasize that you will accept only cash on delivery and no cancellations of orders. Also, tap the nearest stores in your location and convince them to be one of their suppliers of bread, especially cookies. Cookies last many days. Have the courage to set up an online bakery. To try is not a crime but the gateway to financial stability. What can you say?

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
You need to target the local market as you might not find customers in other towns and cities. When you are targeting local market, you will have to rank on local search results

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
This sounds very interesting already. it must also be cash business that you will accept only cash on delivery to avoid bad debt which might kill the business. it is to advertise More

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Hoping someone here will be encourage to set up a bakery business online. There are so many businesses yet money is the hindrance as a start up capital. This business also requires technicalities.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hoping someone here will be encourage to set up a bakery business online. There are so many businesses yet money is the hindrance as a start up capital. This business also requires technicalities.

Setting up the bakery online doesn't really mean that the bakery will be online but it is a means of promoting the bakeries product and selling it online which a lot of people are doing.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.180
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you are good at baking and can make tasty and nutritious breads, you may start an online business selling breads. There are online stores here selling breads and are making good money. People are more health conscious nowadays. Most of the breads they sell are healthy and nutritious. That said, there are many physical bakeries. Competition is fierce. The breads you sell must be of premium quality.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.875
I have not seen a bakery shop sells their pastries, cakes, etc. online. But it is a good idea. It seems we need to cope up with the trend now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I have not seen a bakery shop sells their pastries, cakes, etc. online. But it is a good idea. It seems we need to cope up with the trend now.
Actually, this is the business recommended in 2023. You may like to try this business in your plav=ce. If you have many friends on a media site, it will be advantageous.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.875
Actually, this is the business recommended in 2023. You may like to try this business in your plav=ce. If you have many friends on a media site, it will be advantageous.
I am more on being hands-on. It is sadly to say that I am not good at baking or any things that are related to it. Although it is a good business. I will try other options than this for now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
And I am in a place 100 miles and order for your pastry. By the time it is delivered, it is spoult. Unless you are telling me that the on-line marketing of those products e going to revolve around your city.
Almost all business is now online, and it's a good idea also to have a bakery business as well online. You can make a lot of money when you do yours in a creative and unique way

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Almost all business is now online, and it's a good idea also to have a bakery business as well online. You can make a lot of money when you do yours in a creative and unique way
That's so right much better to plan this business well. In my case, I'll be a buyer. I already have two businesses plus offline work. I can not anymore manage additional business as of this moment. But I have to remember this.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
This idea is very great for sure. There is a larger market for the bread online and that you could get more and more customers as you advertise it in the social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsap, among others.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I surely believe that selling bread online is not hard as long as you have the capital, the permit, and the license to sell because while you sell online, you can also sell offline. You will have dual strategies I believe very potential to earn big.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.203
Everything simply have to do with packaging. There are persons who even use their Whatsapp to do this. They receive orders form their customers online then they prepare and delivery to them the next day.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You will be surprised at how many people are looking for things such as fresh bakery items rather than buying pre-packaged bread, cakes, and other bakery items that are not as fresh. If you are able to get the prices right and market your business well enough this could be a really good business to get into.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are certain businesses that your core target market is supposed to be around your vicinity. Those kind of businesses just needs marginal online marketing.

This is exactly the same way I feel about opening up a bakery business because it is something that is mostly going to sell better within your vicinity than selling it online but it doesn't mean that you cannot also promote it online and see if you can get customers to order online and you deliver to them.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with eldavis you have to set a standard something that will make you outstanding to look to attract or catch the attention of potential customers to patronize you that all

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I am more on being hands-on. It is sadly to say that I am not good at baking or any things that are related to it. Although it is a good business. I will try other options than this for now.
Yes, it is not your type because you are sed to teach online and it's automatic, unlike setting up a bakery, it takes days or months to make it happen though it could be a good source of passive income.

Back