Share your most unforgettable experience šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
All of us may have an unforgettable experience. It could be a funny one , sorrowful or awful. Whatever it is share it here so others will know that humans may have the same or almost the same experiences. As for me, the experience I cannot forget is my first international flight. While I was on plane bound for Manila, I realized I forgot my Credit cardšŸ˜­. I was terrified but I was thankful I loaded my mobile phone and texted my niece to send via Western Union my credit card and I claimed it in the nearest Western Union in NAIA Airport. It was my most unforgettable experience in my life.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.048
I have had a lot of unforgettable experiences that am not so sure which one to put down. I guess one for me was the first time I went to the university, where I had to travel to another country for the first time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
I have had a lot of unforgettable experiences that am not so sure which one to put down. I guess one for me was the first time I went to the university, where I had to travel to another country for the first time.
Were you sent to other countries as a university scholar or funded by your mom. What country was that?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.643
One of my most unforgettable experiences was going on a trip abroad with my grandparents. I was in elementary school then, and it was the first time I had traveled outside the country with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
My unforgettable experience is the day that I saw my only sister get married. We were really close and I cried because I would never see her again.
That's touching, I hope you'd seen each other again. I guessed it was not easy for you. Your sis might have cried too.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.820
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have many unforgettable experiences. Perhaps the most pleasant one was when I was working in Canada, my boss and co-workers organized a surprise birthday for me. I was thrilled.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
I have many unforgettable experiences. Perhaps the most pleasant one was when I was working in Canada, my boss and co-workers organized a surprise birthday for me. I was thrilled.
wow, that was indeed very memorable. You will never forget it in your life, and they too. That day was full of laughter and gifts for you.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
There are a lot of things I cannot forget. For instance, meeting my wife for the first time, our wedding day, the day our son was born, etc

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
There are a lot of things I cannot forget. For instance, meeting my wife for the first time, our wedding day, the day our son was born, etc
Wow that's priceless. Meeting your wife for the first time was the most trolling experience. The more during your wedding day.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
My most unforgettable experience was when I visited the big capital city in my country alone. I was so scared, nervous and thrilled all at the same time. The view was so beautiful from a far and when I was there, everything looked so different from what I was used to living in the village and small towns all my life. These days, visiting the city has become a normal thing, but I won't forget that first time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
We all have many unforgettable experiences in life. Another unforgeable experience that I had was the first kiss from my first boyfriend. I was not able to sleep the whole nigh thinking about the kisses šŸ˜

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$3.530
The most unforgettable experience that I experienced is to carry out my medical mission in Tajikistan. I had touched many people's lives there before. Until now, they still remember me.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$3.530
I have a lot of them but can't even seems to mention. Maybe my graduation day tops it
I also think about this way. When I graduated, I can see that my parents were so proud of me. I give all my thanks to them at that time. I may not be here if they did not support my education.

Back