Short term or long term Investment?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which one would you prefer, is it the long term Investment or long term Investment?
As for me I would go for the long term Investment, because if we are earning well daily and we are able to add up all our earnings compare to the long term Investment, we will see that the profit will be more than the long term. But long term Investment is less risky to short term

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to make a long-term investment because it is more profitable. I am even trying to invest in a land that I will leave for so many years for it to appreciate.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
I go for long term investment. I invest in blue chip stocks, less vulnerable to fluctuations. I also get dividends every 6 months from these companies. I'm happy with this strategy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I go for long term investment. I invest in blue chip stocks, less vulnerable to fluctuations. I also get dividends every 6 months from these companies. I'm happy with this strategy.
Good, what percentage of profit do you make in 6 months intervals?. I think I like this kind of Investments.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your present financial status would determine the kind of investment you will engage with. If your aim is to secure your future then long term investment program is good. But if your agenda is to raise funds, then short terms investment is there for you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
Good, what percentage of profit do you make in 6 months intervals?. I think I like this kind of InvestmeM

Good, what percentage of profit do you make in 6 months intervals?. I think I like this kind of Investment
Post automatically merged:

Good, what percentage of profit do you make in 6 months intervals?. I think I like this kind of Investments.
Market fluctuates a lot these days. Difficult to say.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I prefer a long term investment so I could plan well and to see to it that my investment capital is already achieved and my business already reached its accumulated profits like building a business empire.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I prefer to set both of them. I think we do not need to limit ourselves with such options. This is how we can explore the possibilities of earning more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I can also be having a short term investment depending on the need of the nearby clients and its strategical premise because if not, it must be set shortly to avoid losses.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which one would you prefer, is it the long term Investment or long term Investment?
As for me I would go for the long term Investment, because if we are earning well daily and we are able to add up all our earnings compare to the long term Investment, we will see that the profit will be more than the long term. But long term Investment is less risky to short term
I do both of them, its depends on my goals, long term investment is for the future, and short term investment is for something that we want quickly but we have to wait the money or for emergency things.

But of course, long term investment is the best way to plan our future, like buying bluechips stock. My wife also invested in Gold, so we save the money to buy it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do both of them, its depends on my goals, long term investment is for the future, and short term investment is for something that we want quickly but we have to wait the money or for emergency things.

But of course, long term investment is the best way to plan our future, like buying bluechips stock. My wife also invested in Gold, so we save the money to buy it
I agree with you. Having both long-term investment and short-term investment is always very important and necessary. That is actually what I am planning.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. Having both long-term investment and short-term investment is always very important and necessary. That is actually what I am planning.
I do this for a while now, my wife always remind me to do this every month, we have budget for everything, we better prepare for everything, right? Lucky me i have my wife who always remind me to "save more and less spend".

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
It depends on the investor though, if you are looking forward to cash out quick, it would be a lot better to go for a short term investment. For me though i would go for both.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer the short term investment but in order to accept better earnings and return long term investments is best suited.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do this for a while now, my wife always remind me to do this every month, we have budget for everything, we better prepare for everything, right? Lucky me i have my wife who always remind me to "save more and less spend".
I think you are lucky to get this kind of wife who always remind you to invest for the future. there are some that may not even bother about that at all.

Back