Should a betrayed partner be given a second chance

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I'm one person that believe that people hardly changed. So if you show me who you're the first time that's for me. I move but do you think we should always give a small chance?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I'm one person that believe that people hardly changed. So if you show me who you're the first time that's for me. I move but do you think we should always give a small chance?
Feelings and emotions play a great part in deciding if we will risk them again by giving a second chance to the offender

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It depends on the person, if the person feels sorry and never to repeat the bad act, I can still consider giving her the second chance but some people do not feel concerned or may find excuse

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.800
I always like and believe for every second chance, but if the person who did something wrong to you is arrogant and will never feel sorry and humbled for what they did, then I think, just what you said, continue to move on, and let your success be the noise for their inaccurate actions towards you.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
RIF Cash
$5.679
Firstly I will confront the person who betrayed me and clearly and calmly communicate how their actions affected me and my business and take note of any explanations they may provide.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
It depends on the person, if the person feels sorry and never to repeat the bad act, I can still consider giving her the second chance but some people do not feel concerned or may find excuse
Yeah if the person regret his or her actions

Back