SHOULD A BUSINESS PERSON LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
FOREIGN LANGUAGES is a skill an Entrepreneur should learn.
If I am asked if it is right for a business person to learn Foreign Languages I will say yes, try to make sure your workers learn too. If you are planning to expand your business to different countries.
the benefits of FOREIGN LANGUAGES are enormous.
1. it keeps you at the spotlight especially during advertisement.
2. People buy from you because you can speak their language in another land Imagine seeing someone who speaks French In A SPANISH country.
Let me know your thought too.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
The ability to communicate in different languages definitely have advantages in business, especially if you are doing international business. You can understand the needs of your customers better and they would also feel closer to you.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes foreign language help too
Post automatically merged:

yes when we talk about foreign languages.
we communicate comfortably and are open for more connections.
do you love foreign languages?
it is not easy at the start but you will enjoy it gradually.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If I am asked if it is right for a business person to learn Foreign Languages I will say yes, try to make sure your workers learn too. If you are planning to expand your business to different countries.
2. People buy from you because you can speak their language in another land Imagine seeing someone who speaks French In A SPANISH country.
I would not say that it is compulsory but the person can just empty an interpreter who understands other languages to go on foreign business trip with him
That will be less stressful instead of learning the languages

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right learning and knowing some additional foreign language is very useful and important when it comes to running business, we may work with some foreign workers, and we may invite some foreign investors to invest on our business so if they know we speak their language they may get happy and like to invest on our business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Learning foreign languages is an additional skill a businessperson should have especially one who intend to deals with more countries, such person must be familiar with their language .

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
I think this will depend entirely on the type of the business that one is operating. For instance if the business is dealing with lnternational tourists it would be a great thing to learn the foreign languages.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are selling to the people using languages that you don't understand or if you frequently go on a business trip in foreign countries, it makes sense to learn foreign languages.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.653
At present some online workers find it easier to get work and get paid on russian websites compared to english websites so they are forced to learn russian, though the script is completely different.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
It mainly depends on the individual and the kind of business you are into. There are some business that does require you learn a foreign language, or if you plan on expanding your business to another country, than it would be best you learn.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this will depend entirely on the type of the business that one is operating. For instance if the business is dealing with lnternational tourists it would be a great thing to learn the foreign languages.
You are right, learning a foreign language depends on the business we are running and on the place we are running the business, if the business is opened in foreign country then it is mandatory to learn other languages.

Back