Should companies be involved with charity work?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Most companies and business owners today tend to get involved with various charity works, do you think they do this as a means of advertising their business or are they simply really into charity. Personally i believe most of these major companies who do charity simply do it to promote their business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Most companies and business owners today tend to get involved with various charity works, do you think they do this as a means of advertising their business or are they simply really into charity. Personally i believe most of these major companies who do charity simply do it to promote their business.
I think it is for all of the above to show their social responsibility which Is highly commendable and for recognition too.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
Definitely, they need to do such an activity because it is their social responsibility. It is the way to bring back the blessings to their community.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any company that partake in charity are well know as they are helping the needy in the society and are also helping the less privilege and it also another way to show that one and his company are Keen on see the best for both his future customer by providing necessities for them now so to preserve them from making wrong decision that may land them being convicted or even s serve a long term jail sentence as individuals can also do well in these companies as they can bring fort good idea that can help the growth of the company by those they once help

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is called corporate social responsibility. It is a way of organizations to give back to their societies. It makes the society feel in sync with the organization increasing trust and more patronage for the organization

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I've never heard of a rule, companies should be involved with charity work, they hit 2 birds with one stone, they do charity as well as promote. but we must always take the positive side they help humans.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they call it as corporate social responsibility. They need to do this to give back to people that are supporting their business and it is actually good for their business for their reputation and also in this way their business will be more blessed

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it would be good for companies to give back to the community once in a while. Not only does it show that they have empathy, doing charity work can also help them improve their reputation, while improving the lives of others. Beneficial to everyone in my opinion.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
It's good for companies to get involved in doing charity work. It's a kind of corporate social responsibility. Good for promoting the company's image and at the same time help those in need.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, companies should be involved with charity work. Not only does it benefit the communities in which the companies are located, but it also helps to build a positive reputation for the company. Charitable activities can include direct donations, volunteer programs, and other initiatives that help to make a positive impact on the world. Companies should also consider how their business practices affect the environment and society and strive to be as responsible as possible.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Company could involve in humanitarian services especially to its host community. This is part of company social duty to the society. During covid 19 lockdown, many companies distributed food materials to the society.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do somewhat agree with what you state, however, there are some organizations and companies that solely do charity work or are involved in charities for the greater good and not for promotion.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
It's s must for it serves as a strong foundation to promote your company and get recognition. In my work please we do this many times going to House of Hope.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If they have the capacity to do it I think it is a very good thing. I like that

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is right for a company to be socially responsible. It helps to promotes the company and helps the company maintain a good relationship with the society. Secondly, it is also for charity purposes.

Back