Should family members be hired in my company?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
In my opinion, it is not a good decision to hire family members in my company. It may result to issues that cannot be mend. Moreover, loyalty and honesty will be some of the factors that familial relationship will be broken into a million pieces. However, it cannot be generalized since some families create their own family businesses and they are successful for doing so.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have to hire family members, it would be based on pure merit and not any kind favour. And they must be very professional in the discharge if their duties. We do family things when we get home.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have to hire family members, it would be based on pure merit and not any kind favour. And they must be very professional in the discharge if their duties. We do family things when we get home.
Yes. Merit must be consider first before anything. Favoritism at times spoils business operations as immediately a third forces is allowed to influence the management of the business, then the business is moving towards perdition.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's nothing wrong with that to hire family members, They are family members that are great sp you can hire them based on character or just meriting the position too.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
It is indeed that we need to focus on business and the family concerns should be dealt with in the house. It is also the same principle who works in the office. He or she needs to forget family concerns at home and deal with the tasks in the office physically.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Business is business and family is family. If you cannot separate both, then there is no need for both working in the same company or organization. It would be best to work in separate places.

Back