Should goal be set before saving money?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be successful in life we need to set a goal. Now for you to set a goal, should you save money before or after you have set the goal?
I know that most people will have different opinions. So what is yours?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
Personally I feel having a goal makes you more focus and determined. Savings is something I feel everyone should or should I say it is a habit everyone should practice but when you have a goal, it gives you this extra push. I remember back then when I wanted to buy a phone, my goal was to buy a phone and this actually motivated me to be serious with my savings.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Very true. And now of al.times it's very important to do so. I lot of this have changed. The economy has gotten really bad due to the pendamic so it's better have a savings to help you get through the rainy days
We agree. Many people face economic problems worldwide, so it is wise to save some money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To be successful in life we need to set a goal. Now for you to set a goal, should you save money before or after you have set the goal?
I know that most people will have different opinions. So what is yours?
It's not necessary but it is better to know what you want to use your money for so that you won't spend it.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Goal setting is important. We plan first before executing the desired action of saving. But of course in saving, we need to set the rule for ourselves. How much I would like to save? Say 10% off my monthly salary will be saved. Then religiously follow it.

Back