Should Juveniles be tried and treated as adults?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I read about a case of a young girl not up to 18 years who burnt down a whole super market, but due to her age she did not face trials. There are also other cases like this as well. Do you think Juveniles should be treated as adults?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I read about a case of a young girl not up to 18 years who burnt down a whole super market, but due to her age she did not face trials. There are also other cases like this as well. Do you think Juveniles should be treated as adults?
I don't think they should be treated as adults
To me, they are kids

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it should depend on the crime. For starters, that kid who burnt Down a supermarket. Did she burn it through pre-meditated action or was it through pure accident? You can find a kid facing charges of murder by stabbing some one multiple times? That juvenile should be treated as an adult.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it should depend on the crime. For starters, that kid who burnt Down a supermarket. Did she burn it through pre-meditated action or was it through pure accident? You can find a kid facing charges of murder by stabbing some one multiple times? That juvenile should be treated as an adult.
Why should a child even burn down a supermarket?
The child should be taken for rehabilitation

Back