Should religion hinder business transactions?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I believe even on this forum, there are persons who are Christians, there are some who are Muslims and the likes. I have come across people who believe they should only do business with does from their religion, what's your take on this? As a Christian are you comfortable going into an investment with a Muslim or vice versa?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I do think so. I had seen some Muslim people cannot eat any food without undergone sorts of praying. Restaurants will not gain any profit if they ask certain meals that are not being offered.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
I love a lot of wonderful people and it does not have anything to do with their religious background. It has everything to do with their personality. I think religion should not be a barrier as to why we should do business with some people around us in my opinion.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
For me as long as the person has5a good reputation there's no reason why disregard his or her interest to do business with me. I will observe the person first. Trust is built not one day but days.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I think difference in religious belief should not hinder a business transaction. What matters most is whether the people involved are trustworthy and reliable.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I think difference in religious belief should not hinder a business transaction. What matters most is whether the people involved are trustworthy and reliable.
Agree with it as long as the person is also known in their place as a person of integrity. There's always a chance to prove to people his honesty and integrity as s business person. There's no reason to disqualify him.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196
I believe even on this forum, there are persons who are Christians, there are some who are Muslims and the likes. I have come across people who believe they should only do business with does from their religion, what's your take on this? As a Christian are you comfortable going into an investment with a Muslim or vice versa?
Yes, but personally for me I don't think it is a wise decision to do business or transact with someone on the basis of some religious affiliations.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
No religion hinder in business transaction, why so many successful Muslim businessman are doing business in USA and other western countries, and many Christians budinessman are doing excellent business in Muslim countries.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I think religion can't hinder me from doing online business transactions. So long as those transactions are legit, my religion doesn't have any problem about it.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
As much as i believe religion should not hinder business, we can't help it at times. I have come across some Christians who are not willing to do any kind of business with a muslim and vice versa.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
There are lot of successful Muslim businessman doing business in Western World and same as so many Christian established businessman are present in Dubai and other Islamic countries.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Simple we are first and foremost dealing with a human being. Religion aside and let do business . So yes let always do business first no religion interference.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
In business it has nothing to do with religion, the easiest example is when we buy stocks, all religions buy bluechip stocks for investment, the same goes for if you want a joint venture, you don't need to look at the religion of your business partner, the most important thing is profit sharing is fair and written.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah if it is a partnership business it should be about trustworthiness and fairness which even religion is all about.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Religion differences do not affect a business. What is discussed during business time is business-related topics not religion. Eac one should hold on to their beliefs.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
Business and the religion are two different things entirely and one should not disturb the other . That is why you shouldn't allow religion to influence your business decision at all.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Religion should never hinder the relationship of customers and sellers or business transactions. A lot of people do it but I think it is a bad thing

Back