Should there be age restriction in paid to post?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have seen some paid to post forum that has age restriction on there forum. Most of them limit the age to register on there forum to 13 years.
Should there be age restriction? Even the young ones are thinking of making money online.
I think it should be. In my opinion, members should be at their legal age. It should be 18.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This could be looked at in two ways to be very honest. Young minds can contribute very intelligently in some aspects, however, there should be some form of control as to what they can and cannot do.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There shouldnt be age limit. Earning on posting sbould be allowed for teenagers as well. Tbose that places age limit are trying to avoid abuse of their platforms.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have seen some paid to post forum that has age restriction on there forum. Most of them limit the age to register on there forum to 13 years.
Should there be age restriction? Even the young ones are thinking of making money online.
I think there should be an age restriction because if we have a lot of little children here, they may not talk about reasonable topics. They may just talk about games and all...

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think there should not be age restrictions. It depends on the maturity of the person. As long as s(he) can write well and make sensible comments, s(he) should be qualified to post on forums.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I am always against children making money at tender age. They should concentrate on learning and education until they are ripe for earning money. I support age limitation when it comes to online business. A poster should be at least 18 years of age before engaging in pay per post sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think there should not be age restrictions. It depends on the maturity of the person. As long as s(he) can write well and make sensible comments, s(he) should be qualified to post on forums.
You have a point but there are times that when we have little children on the platform they tend to talk about things that are not necessary

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
No, paid to post forums is not just a place to earn money, it is also a place to learn and gain new knowledge, the reason these age restrictions are in place though is simply to ensure does who register are mature enough to also give quality contents.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Everything depends on the content of the website that someone is expected to work on and if it's something that is not conducive enough for an underage to take part in a believe that it should be restricted to some certain age.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
As for me I do consider the issue of age in a paid to post to be less relevant. I would say this here, provided a person has the capabilities and the basic skills of IT they can participate on the ptp regardless with their ages.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No, paid to post forums is not just a place to earn money, it is also a place to learn and gain new knowledge, the reason these age restrictions are in place though is simply to ensure does who register are mature enough to also give quality contents.
Exactly
It will not be nice for us to have little children here and they will not contribute to what we are saying.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.520
There are key things that we should put into consideration,most payment processors need you to use your id for KYC and in most countries you need to be above 16 atleast for you to qualify to get an id.And money management must be controlled or supervised by an adult which in most cases it is 18years and above.The online world has both good and bad stuff so it would be exploitation for a minor to be online without adult control.I REST MY CASE ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND.

Back