Should workers be faithful to a single company

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It isn't advisable to working faithful with a single company unless there is future security. If you have alternatives, don't let it affect your primary work in your company.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I think that company won't allow to do other job or even do some online work or give some tuition. Its company requirement that they want us to be work only for them, its us who decide how to do other work.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Entrepreneurs would tell you it is alot better and safer to have more than a single source of income, what about does working in a company, do you think they should be faithful to just that company, or are they allowed to run other gigs for other companies and also their personal business as well?

People have their own beliefs. But most people believe that they will change jobs once they get more money somewhere else.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
People have their own beliefs. But most people believe that they will change jobs once they get more money somewhere else.
True, but before changing jobs, should they completely focus on a single job and be faithful to that job until they finally get a better paying job?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every worker is always looking for what is the best for him or her. If a worker does not feel comfortable working for a business venture he or she can look for another.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as they still work for the company and they are paid, they should be faithful to them. Someone cannot be paying you and you reward them with unfaithfulness.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As long as they still work for the company and they are paid, they should be faithful to them. Someone cannot be paying you and you reward them with unfaithfulness.
Exactly
But do you think they should expose the secret of the company to another company if they do not work in the previous company anymore?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
As an employee, I am driven by profits and if I see a higher bidder, I leave immediately. I am not loyal to any organization. It is all the business if me selling my skill and time to the highest bidder.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Entrepreneurs would tell you it is alot better and safer to have more than a single source of income, what about does working in a company, do you think they should be faithful to just that company, or are they allowed to run other gigs for other companies and also their personal business as well?
There is no way I'm going to be faithful to only a single company as long as there is another option that is going to pay me better.

This is why I will always resign from any company and join another when they can offer me about a payment structure.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Capitalism is a game of interests. When once my interests is better secured in another place, I would consider quitting. The same thing the organization would do if they find a quality worker like me willing to work for lower pay.

Back