Signs of gambling addiction

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
What do you think are the signs of addiction? We should know when we are becoming addicted to gambling. one is feeling restless when you don't gamble?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
One of the biggest signs of gambling addiction is when you will use the money that you're supposed to eat and gamble, that's the height of it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I don't gamble but one of my uncles is seriously addicted. He needs to gamble everyday. When he is out of money, he would make up all sorts of reasons to get someone he knows to lend him money. Everyone knows his trick. We haven't seen him in a long while.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
What do you think are the signs of addiction? We should know when we are becoming addicted to gambling. one is feeling restless when you don't gamble?

Well, many people might suffer from gambling addiction and they may show mild signs. The mild form of addiction could turn into a full-blown addiction.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
When a gambler borrow money from loan company to play bet, there is serious problem. Secondly, when a gambler can not think about any other thing except gambling.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
RIF Cash
$5.679
The following are some signs that may indicate a gambling addiction:

1. Preoccupation with gambling and constant thoughts about it
  2. Difficulty controlling the urge to gamble, leading to excessive gambling behavior
  3. Spending increasing amounts of money on gambling, even when finances are tight
  4. Lying about the extent or frequency of gambling
  5. Borrowing money or selling possessions to fund gambling
  6. Neglecting work, family, or social obligations because of gambling
  7. Experiencing feelings of anxiety, depression, or hopelessness as a result of gambling
  8. Continuing to gamble despite the negative consequences, such as relationship problems or financial difficulties.
If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms, it's important to seek help.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.836
One of the biggest signs of gambling addiction is when you will use the money that you're supposed to eat and gamble, that's the height of it.
I agree with you my friend and I have known several people who are doing it on a regular basis since they cannot anymore control their addiction to gambling. It is really sad that sometimes those who don't have much money are the one that are being lured to gambling.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The way I love handling money, I can't understand why someone is addicted to something that is bound to make him lose money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Another sign of addiction is having the feeling that you can quit at anytime. But the truth of the matter is that you are already hooked.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
You tend to know an addicted Gambler whenever he finds it difficult to stay away from gambling in a day

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
If you have difficulty in controlling the urge to gamble then it means you are addicted to it. If you are suffering such a problem you should seek a professional therapist.

Back