Signup to EarnApp Through My Referral URL, Get RIF. Plus a second offer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Hi there!

For those who don't know of EarnApp, EarnApp is a earning program similar to Honeygain, where you share your internet resources and gain some cash off of it at the same time.

They have different applications, based on the device or computer you own, that can be used to earn from sharing your internet with them. The apps can be installed on: Windows, MacOS (Beta), iOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and Android.

First Offer: If you signup through my referral, I will send you 0.25 RIF
Referral Link: EarnApp Clicking on this will automatically use my referral link

Second Offer: Install EarnApp+ on a Windows PC, Get 0.25 RIF

Recently for those who have Windows Desktops and Laptops, they have released a beta version of their Windows app, that allows you to pick between their standard variable earning rate, and a solid flat rate similarly to using their PiggyBox Program. It is called EarnApp+.

So, if you would like to participate in the beta for the EarnApp+, make sure you have a Windows computer to install it on. If you have EarnApp already installed on a Windows PC, you would need to uninstall it, before installing the beta version, as the beta version update might not upgrade correctly if you install it over a current installation.

Follow the below instructions, on how to set it up. If you don't have an EarnApp account already, but would like to participate in the potential to get $10 USD per month, you can sign up through my referral link to do so.

Download EarnApp+: Click Here to start the Windows Download.
What is EarnApp+?
We have been working on our most recent feature EarnApp+ and testing it with a small number of Beta testers, but we decided to release it exclusively to our Discord community as a sign of appreciation for your dedication to EarnApp, helping us solve issues and providing new ideas.

So without further due!!

⁉️ What is EarnApp+?

EarnApp+ is an EarnApp mode that uses your Google Chrome Browser in incognito mode to download public web pages for a fixed income - it’s like renting your computer’s extra resources.

You don’t have to do anything, it is all automated.

⁉️ How much will I get paid for EarnApp+ and what are the requirements?

EarnApp+ pays you a flat hourly amount for unlimited use. In order to remain an EA+ user, a minimum of 12 h/day is required. To redeem the max daily rate - the user must stay online 24h a day.

Maximum monthly earnings:

🇺🇸 US $10/month - (Connected 24h day, 30 days period)
🇪🇺 EU $7/month - (Connected 24h day, 30 days period)
🌏 Rest of the World - $5/month - (Connected 24h day, 30 days period)

Requirements:

⚠️ - One device with EarnApp+ per user/account.
⚠️ - One Bright Data Product per IP to participate
⚠️ - No VMs allowed
⚠️ - Google Chrome browser required (doesn't need to be your default browser)

⁉️ I already have EarnApp, how is EarnApp+ different? Can I maximize my earnings and use both?

By all means - use both! While EarnApp calculates the traffic that goes through your computer, EarnApp+ rewards you with a fixed price for unlimited traffic use. We allow one EarnApp+ installation per EarnApp user.

Simply uninstall EarnApp and install this version, during the installation guide you will be prompted with 2 options. Please choose the option "Fixed Income" to activate the EarnApp+ mode.

⁉️ Will I be able to see the EarnApp+ activity as it happens?

Yes. As part of our transparency policy, you can decide if you want to see how we collect public data from websites live. This can be done via the EarnApp UI “show browser activity” checkbox.

Everything you need to know about EarnApp+ can be found on our FAQ at https://help.earnapp.com/hc/en-us/sections/12297197863825-EarnApp-.

NOTE: This is not a final version, there are still known issues that are being addressed and will be fixed as we release new versions, please let us know if you find any, and make sure you update EarnApp+ whenever you get the notification to do so.

Enjoy your earnings!!!

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that I have never heard about this earning program before. It seems to be very interesting. I hope that the earnings are not too low. Thank you for the information and for your offers.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow,
Hi there!

For those who don't know of EarnApp, EarnApp is a earning program similar to Honeygain, where you share your internet resources and gain some cash off of it at the same time.

They have different applications, based on the device or computer you own, that can be used to earn from sharing your internet with them. The apps can be installed on: Windows, MacOS (Beta), iOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and Android.

First Offer: If you signup through my referral, I will send you 0.25 RIF
Referral Link: EarnApp Clicking on this will automatically use my referral link

Second Offer: Install EarnApp+ on a Windows PC, Get 0.25 RIF

Recently for those who have Windows Desktops and Laptops, they have released a beta version of their Windows app, that allows you to pick between their standard variable earning rate, and a solid flat rate similarly to using their PiggyBox Program. It is called EarnApp+.

So, if you would like to participate in the beta for the EarnApp+, make sure you have a Windows computer to install it on. If you have EarnApp already installed on a Windows PC, you would need to uninstall it, before installing the beta version, as the beta version update might not upgrade correctly if you install it over a current installation.

Follow the below instructions, on how to set it up. If you don't have an EarnApp account already, but would like to participate in the potential to get $10 USD per month, you can sign up through my referral link to do so.

Download EarnApp+: Click Here to start the Windows Download.
What is EarnApp+?
Wow what a nice initiative, I wish I could join, but my PC is not in place at the moment, hope to try it out and see how it works, hope it's not a scamming scheme.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Wow,

Wow what a nice initiative, I wish I could join, but my PC is not in place at the moment, hope to try it out and see how it works, hope it's not a scamming scheme.
It's not a scam. It pays out people frequently, except for late in the day and Saturday requests, which is then paid out on the next closest pay scheduled day. I've already requested over $100 USD from it, via PayPal. And it has additional options for payout in Amazon Gift Cards (global cards, and specific country), and Wise.

EDIT: Here is the country list that Wise has for payouts to: https://wise.com/us/#coverage-balances

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
It is a wonderful app to try out because a friend of mine is using it.
Sure is. Though the pay rates are a little annoying to deal with, if you don't naturally come from an area that pays higher. Though people do participate from low payout countries, by using VPN's that come from the better paid places.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Sounds nice, what's the minimum withdrawal and how long does it take to reach this limit?
Minimum is $2.5 with PayPal or Wise, and $50 via International Amazon Gift cards.

The regular usage of the app, will vary income based on data used, like HoneyGain. The EarnApp+ for Windows Desktop when using the monthly flat rate, will earn a specific amount every month, based on if you leave it active 24/7 for the entire month. But you can use the regular default mode or the flat rate with the EarnApp+ for Windows. So it is one or the other.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I will try the app but if it consumes huge amount of my data, then I'm going to delete it.
They don't have it set to work completely on cell data, as they haven't figured out the best way to control data usage on potential limited data devices like phones. In order to best use it on your phone, is to be connected to a public or private wireless network.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
can I still sign up with the link? is your reward still valid?
Post automatically merged:

They don't have it set to work completely on cell data, as they haven't figured out the best way to control data usage on potential limited data devices like phones. In order to best use it on your phone, is to be connected to a public or private wireless network.

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
@Joshua Farrell I run the second installation what it is supposed to be done? As I see it stops Earn App and redo everything from scratch.

Can I use PiggyBox in my country?
At this point you can only use the PiggyBox in the United States.

Do you reside outside the USA? We invite you to apply. Once relevant, we will approach you.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
@Joshua Farrell I run the second installation what it is supposed to be done? As I see it stops Earn App and redo everything from scratch.

Can I use PiggyBox in my country?
At this point you can only use the PiggyBox in the United States.

Do you reside outside the USA? We invite you to apply. Once relevant, we will approach you.
The faq states one instance per IP. This means you cannot run more than one per connection, if your connection doesn't support giving out two ip addresses for two devices connected to the internet.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
Do you provide Earn App to RIF / Biznotes / FC / Crypto exchange service once I reach payout with them of 2.5 $ as I do not have any PayPal account and even Wise is unavailable in my country? [Fee of PayPal on my account]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back