Sites for Teaching Online

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello there everyone, I hope you all are well. Today I want to discuss with you guys the scope of teaching online and if it is profitable. And then, if you guys have any experience in this field, please do share some websites, that allow you to teach students and earn from teaching. Thanks in advance!

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many great sites for teaching online. Some of our favorites include:

1. Khan Academy: This site offers free video lessons on a variety of subjects, from math and science to history and art.

2. TED-Ed: This site features short, engaging video lessons on a wide range of topics, from the science of happiness to the history of the world.

3. The Great Courses: This site offers access to hundreds of college-level courses on a variety of topics, from art history to philosophy.

4. Udemy: This site offers a wide variety of online courses on everything from web development to yoga.

5. Skillshare: This site offers thousands of online courses on a variety of creative and professional topics, from graphic design to business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Hello there everyone, I hope you all are well. Today I want to discuss with you guys the scope of teaching online and if it is profitable. And then, if you guys have any experience in this field, please do share some websites, that allow you to teach students and earn from teaching. Thanks in advance!
I'm interested in this because I know that more money can be made from. this. Please start the lectures I'm here already.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180

1. Khan Academy: This site offers free video lessons on a variety of subjects, from math and science to history and art.

2. TED-Ed: This site features short, engaging video lessons on a wide range of topics, from the science of happiness to the history of the world.

3. The Great Courses: This site offers access to hundreds of college-level courses on a variety of topics, from art history to philosophy.

4. Udemy: This site offers a wide variety of online courses on everything from web development to yoga.

5. Skillshare: This site offers thousands of online courses on a variety of creative and professional topics, from graphic design to business.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll check them one by one tomorrow morning before I report to my active work.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.008

Thanks for sharing the names of the academies. I will check them all and join one of them as I want to earn well online.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Thank you so much for sharing this comprehensive guide as well as the websites. Do you know about the pay rate on these websites or if they even allow us to teach to earn. Please do share

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Have you used the site? what's the experience you have with this site. I'm looking for a good teaching site to use
We have to apply for teaching online to teach Japanese students. I did not apply for they like full time teachers, no part time. But the pay is high almost $2000 a month.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Teach online is very lucrative and an on demand venture.Most people claim it is quite easy to sign up as a teacher but to the contrary .There is need for a basic certification like TESOL and some relevant paper of expertise in most cases die to demand.They only hire the very best.

Also some selected countries like in Africa and some tier 3 countries like Pakistan and some of those asian countries.

So you have to really understand the system and it may not work for everybody.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
yeez this is the kind of site in looking for but do one needs to speak Japanese to apply here
No, English , teachers are going to teach the Japanese students English. There are ready modules to be given to the teachers. Students not many but one on one teaching at 45 minutes interval.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
No, English , teachers are going to teach the Japanese students English. There are ready modules to be given to the teachers. Students not many but one on one teaching at 45 minutes interval.
This sounds interesting already please if you don't mind you can pm.the link. I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Back