Small business to start in 2024: Car Washing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Car washing business is a small business you may want to start this year, 2024. There will be many you can hire like the high school students who like extra jobs, but it could be good work for adults, too. If you’ve got space outside your house or a nearby yard, you can offer car washing and valeting services to locals. To market your business, you can do the door-to-door sending of flyers or on the road where cars and vehicles are always passing. You also need the right targets. It may not be you to market your business by sending flyers door-to-door, you hire someone and give a reasonable salary. What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
In my country the car wash business can go well when conducted in the most populated urban areas and cities where there's higher availability for motor vehicles for that matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
It is also important to the visibility of your car wash shop. It is best to install your car washing shop along the road on a national highway so drivers can easily find you. There are many to fall in line after the rainy days.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Install automatic car washer that does not require manpower to wash cars. This will reduce your operational cost, and your business will be a completely passive income source. I have no direct experience, though.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
This is not small business. For car washing you must have space on some good location and that part is most important. Water supply, shampoo as smallest part. Why people when you can have automate system as already suggested but insurance and survellience system will cost you.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.641
Car washing business is a small business you may want to start this year, 2024. There will be many you can hire like the high school students who like extra jobs, but it could be good work for adults, too. If you’ve got space outside your house or a nearby yard, you can offer car washing and valeting services to locals. To market your business, you can do the door-to-door sending of flyers or on the road where cars and vehicles are always passing. You also need the right targets. It may not be you to market your business by sending flyers door-to-door, you hire someone and give a reasonable salary. What do you think?

I remember this kind of business going down a lot in the pandemic. During the pandemic, many people were not utilising car wash services because they were not even driving cars in the first place. They parked their cars at home garage for a really long time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I remember this kind of business going down a lot in the pandemic. During the pandemic, many people were not utilising car wash services because they were not even driving cars in the first place. They parked their cars at home garage for a really long time.
You're so right cars were unused during the pandemic. There were constant series of lockdowns unable the car owners to go shopping. Car washing services were also affected. This time, gasoline stations provide free car washing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
This time, it is no longer lucrative here in my place because the gasoline stations provide drivers with free car washing services. Carwashing businesses is not anymore profitable.

Back