smashoid site views please?

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently wrote an article on the Smashoid website in the hopes of earning some money. I was pleased to receive an email confirming that my article had been approved. However, I would appreciate your opinion on the legitimacy of this site. Would you recommend that I continue to submit articles to Smashoid?

When it comes to earning money by writing articles, it's important to be cautious and do your research before investing your time and effort into a particular platform. While there are many legitimate opportunities out there, there are also plenty of scams and fraudulent schemes.

In the case of Smashoid, it's difficult to say definitively whether or not the site is legitimate without more information. However, there are a few things that you can look for to help determine whether or not a site is likely to be trustworthy.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have not heard about this site before though, but if it also allows amateur writers to write articles then i can also give it a try and if the payment method is something i can work with.

Back