So many airdrops these days.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anytime I login to my Twitter account I get to see a lot of notifications about new meme coins doing either airdrops or presale and it gets me fed up to an extent though it might be because I do not have the financial strength in my wallet to dive into it but one thing I know is that they are becoming to much these days.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Well I have almost never been involved in airdrops so I do not know much about them, but be careful that many of these airdrops are sometimes fake and steal the seed phrase from your metamask wallet or others.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Airdrop is a promotion for ICO developers, to attract buyers and save their crypto instead of staking rewards, so you don't immediately sell or cash out the ICO, you also need to be careful to choose an airdrop because it has a lot of dust attacks.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some of the airdrops members are expected to invest some crypto to get the airdrop. Since I do not have much crypto I am usually not eligible for the airdrop.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Airdrops have become quite prevalent lately, as more projects try to gain attention and attract users. But, always remember that participating in these airdrops or investing in meme coins should always be done with caution.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Anytime I login to my Twitter account I get to see a lot of notifications about new meme coins doing either airdrops or presale and it gets me fed up to an extent though it might be because I do not have the financial strength in my wallet to dive into it but one thing I know is that they are becoming to much these days.
I have always been seeing so many airdrops on WhatsApp and also on Twitter too but I am not a type that invest time or believe airdrops will yield because I have done several ones and couldn't get anything out of it .

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
@aovurevu It can be annoying to invest time and effort into participating in airdrops without seeing any tangible benefits. Many airdrops turn out to be scams or fail to deliver on their promises, leaving participants empty-handed.

Back