Social Enterprise ideas

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Advancements in the field of ethics have led to the birth of the concept of Social Enterprise as well as a rise in the popularity of this concept. By definition, a Social Enterprise denotes a business that is geared toward maximising the profits accruing to its owner/s, whilst at the same time maximising the benefits enjoyed by both the environment and society.
A good illustration of Social Enterprise was the decision by Muhammad Yunus to establish a bank for the poor in his native country of Bangladesh. Yunus' work was not motivated by the quest to earn profits, Rather, he wanted to enable the poor and unbanked persons in Bangladesh to access banking services.

With this background, I invite you to share an idea you have that fits into the mould of a Social Enterprise.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Social enterprise helps to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor as to which can be seen in the form of the poor enjoying what the rich enjoys and also helps in community development.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Social enterprise businesses are very important in the society because it helps to solve societal problems beyond profit making me I think the just concluded Dangote refinery is one such business because it wants to stop the menace of importation of refined petroleum products.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think it is a good idea if talking about the community's welfare. Nowadays, working online in the form of digital nomad is becoming popular. I do think it goes with modern changes in this world.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
Most big company have started using this method to further promote and advertise their business. Though there are dome who fo it cause they really want to give back to the society.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many investors who had invested in social enterprises for the purpose of their native towns or communities. Tbis is a good project. This is what is called '' giving back to the source'' project. Every business owners must adopt this systems by establishing part of their businesses in their communities or birth places. They should not target only the urban areas alone.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just a natural thing to give back to the society that has helped you. It doesn't cost much to do social projects from the much profits made. An organization can even set up a foundation that pursues a particular course like education as a social project.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
Social enterprise activities should be adopted by different people to help others especially the poor. it should be a work motivated by the quest to help not necessarily tob earn profits,

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.600
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are a lot of social enterprises in my location. Some are shops which employ retired persons. Some offer maids to help the less privileged families to do household chores.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
shops which employ retired persons are really helpful as they are showing that they can be socially responsible . I think business owners should take part of this their life seriously

Back