Social media account with a large number of followers closed

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
People are spending a lot of time posting on their social media account like twitter, instagram. However, the media reports that some social media accounts of celebrities like politicians and film stars is closed and all their followers are lost. So why do people spend so much time on social media?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you are talking about celebs then they use it to promote their movies and post pictures and even if their account is closed they can get all followers again in their new account

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
Well people spend time on social media for various reasons. Some use their social media accounts for their personal business, while most spend time there chatting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
People are spending a lot of time posting on their social media account like twitter, instagram. However, the media reports that some social media accounts of celebrities like politicians and film stars is closed and all their followers are lost. So why do people spend so much time on social media?
I think people spend much time on social media because they believe that it is fun.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people with there reasons. But as for me I most go there to update myself

I always prefer paid forums because paid forums are far much better and more reliable. Social media networks are one of the worst places. I am not saying that they are entirely bad. However, misleading information is spread through such kind of platforms.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always prefer paid forums because paid forums are far much better and more reliable. Social media networks are one of the worst places. I am not saying that they are entirely bad. However, misleading information is spread through such kind of platforms.
You are right. On social medias there are lots of scam activities going on there.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a lot of people source of income. They sell their own products and promote other brands

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
People spend so much time on social media for just one reason, they want to become popular. By becoming popular, they can also make money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
People spend so much time on social media for just one reason, they want to become popular. By becoming popular, they can also make money.
I don’t even think there is anyone in this world who does not enjoy being paid by social media. That’s why people are trying to gain so much recognition online

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
Social media has become an essential part of modern life. People use it for many different purposes, such as staying connected with their fans, communicating with family, friends, and colleagues, earning money, and having fun. As for me, I prefer using TikTok to entertain and educate myself.

Back