Social media and job search in modern society.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Back in the days, when you see a person neatly dressed and carrying a file, one would automatically know that the person is a job applicant hunting for a job.
Social media has changed all of that and job seekers can just post their resumes and qualifications online and get hired.
This change has made the entire process of recruiting and being recruited much cheaper.
What do you think of the role of social media in job search and recruitment?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
LinkedIn is a good platform for people looking for a job. You may post your profile and achievements there to attract the attention of potential employers. There are also many online job search sites such as Monster which lists out job vacancies.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In my country, we have jobberman which has helped hundreds of thousands of people to get jobs. LinkedIn is a very nice platform to build your career portfolio and get hired

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
It has been a decade ago that I got my job online. Since then, it is still my way to find a job or jobs online. Things had changed and we need to keep up with the modernization.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Job search is becoming very easy fir people All you need do as a job seekers is to post a resume and qualifications online and get hired through social media

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of people have been able to get jobs through social media platforms where job opportunities are always advertised because I see a lot of it going on in Instagram.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Back in the days, when you see a person neatly dressed and carrying a file, one would automatically know that the person is a job applicant hunting for a job.
Social media has changed all of that and job seekers can just post their resumes and qualifications online and get hired.
This change has made the entire process of recruiting and being recruited much cheaper.
That's right, I totally agree with you. Applying for jobs via social media is effective and cheaper, they only need to come to the office when there is a call for a test or interview. But you also need to be careful because there are many scams via social media.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
it is a lot easy for people to get jobs through social media platforms as it is now where job opportunities are always advertised you Judy go for the one that concerned you

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
There is a platform on Facebook that all job vacancies are advertised and people recruited from there. It is a localized Facebook group. Thousands of people have gotten jobs from the platform. It is better than the days we used to carry files and roam everywhere.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Facebook is one platform that good and high paying job vacancies are advertised and sometimes people gets recruited from there. A lot of people have gotten jobs from there daily

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The 21st century has given room for more millionaires than every before unlike in the olden day where one had to labour alot in the farm and yet have very little to met there needs..... All these is as a result of the internet which gave room social media and because of platforms like social media marketing people earn decently

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Facebook is one platform that good and high paying job vacancies are advertised and sometimes people gets recruited from there. A lot of people have gotten jobs from there daily

I also see a lot of job advertisement on my Facebook as well but most of the ones that I see are something that I'm not interested in taking part in.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a lot of work vacancies available in the social media but we must be very careful about it because there are a lot of scammers that are just waiting for others to be taken advantage.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
In my country the social media has never helped on connecting the job seekers to the potential employers that want workers. In my country things are very different and most people use the traditional way of getting jobs that includes application

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Social media in a way has helped reduced the stress initially involved in hunting for jobs, you don't necessarily have to carry files and trek for distance before you can be given a job , all one has to do I search for jobs that suite or appeals to one, then you're good to go.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people in this part of the world use platforms like LinkedIn to search for high paying jobs. There are some multinationals that can hire you if you are qualified.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Facebook employment groups are for low paying jobs that someone can just use to survive. Those very high paying jobs can be found on LinkedIn and jobberman. Social media has eased job search.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
LinkedIn is usually for professionals looking for some certain jobs. if you have a professional skills you can get good jobs through the platform.

Back