AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I chose to believe some news, if the news is making the rounds and there's proof hat its true then i will believe. Social media is developing though. as compared to before more and more news providers are trying to deliver accurate and honest news.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.991
Social Networking websites and apps are not the trusted place to get to know about news and whats happening around the globe so we need to check with news channel or news apps

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always tell people to believe whatever thing they see and read on social media at their own peril because they can never be trusted hundred percent.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the accuracy I attach to social media news depends on the source of the news. I believe it if it's coming from verified sources and vice versa. Social media is a breeding ground for fake news.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Whenever I see or come across a news on social media though I believe them but I always keep room for doubts in most cases news from social media are usually filled with lies.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's important to be cautious when evaluating information that you come across on social media. While social media can be a useful source of information, it's also important to recognize that not all information shared on these platforms is accurate or reliable.

There are a number of reasons why information on social media may not be trustworthy. One reason is that it can be easy for false or misleading information to spread quickly on these platforms. This is often referred to as "fake news," and it can be difficult for people to distinguish between real and fake information.

Another reason why information on social media may not be trustworthy is that it may be biased or slanted towards a particular viewpoint. This can make it difficult for people to get a balanced and objective understanding of an issue or topic.

To help determine the reliability of information you come across on social media, it's a good idea to consider the source of the information. Is it coming from a reputable news organization or a more questionable source? Are there other sources that confirm the information? It's also a good idea to fact-check information by looking for additional sources that can verify or refute the claims being made.

Back