AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Social media is a very wonderful platform that you would want to try out in making money because it is a platform that has gained a lot of traction.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Noise.cash used to be a best platform from where I earned reasonable money, the main beauty of that social network was as you posted just one post get some money like .02$ you would be able to withdraw that much amount.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I am not sure if you are aware of Webtalk. This site can pay you while socializing with the members there virtually. I am not sure if it is also the same thing with Facebook Reel, which I am still exploring it.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To me Social networks are websites or applications that allow people to connect with each other and share information, thoughts, and content. Examples of some of the most popular social networks include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Reddit. These platforms vary in their focus, from connecting friends and family, to professional networking, to short-form video sharing, to discussion forums. Some social networks also allow users to share multimedia content, such as photos and videos, as well as live stream content. These platforms have become an important part of many people's lives, providing a way to connect with others, stay informed, and share one's own content and ideas with a large audience.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
There was a time they set up something with Facebook but I didn't get all the details. But it didn't last long and it stopped paying.
I think another reason why these things do not last most times is simply due to the fact that most persons tend to take advantage of it. They would start creating multiple accounts or look for ways to cheat the system.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it can be very annoying especially for sites that pays too little. I wonder how one will want another to worker for a very little money. it is energy draining.

Back