Info Some Changes to RIF

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
I am also not getting the daily activity bonus after the update. @Jordan or @Devin should check the same. Also, I can't see the earning limit anywhere, if someone can tell me from where I can see it.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
I am also not getting the daily activity bonus after the update. @Jordan or @Devin should check the same. Also, I can't see the earning limit anywhere, if someone can tell me from where I can see it.
I am checking into this. I'll get back to you once I locate something solid. Thank you.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I too no longer earning that daily login bonus for like a Whooping whole week.
The $0.05 may be seen very small but it adds up and it's likely to become a very huge amount with time.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
I too no longer earning that daily login bonus for like a Whooping whole week.
The $0.05 may be seen very small but it adds up and it's likely to become a very huge amount with time.
You no longer receive a daily sign-on bonus. Sanjeev was referring to the new incentive you receive.

Daily Login Bonus = Daily Activity Bonus
Unfortunately, due to abuse, the daily login bonus will now be discontinued. Instead, in its place, we are introducing the Daily Activity Bonus. You will now get $0.05 after posting your first 15 messages in the forums. This is in addition to your payment for making the posts. Currently, these posts can be posted anywhere in the forums.

This is to try and help prevent users from signing up multiple accounts just to get the daily login bonus, and then transferring it to their main accounts. Therefore, some effort will be required to get the $0.05 bonus.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
You no longer receive a daily sign-on bonus. Sanjeev was referring to the new incentive you receive.

Daily Login Bonus = Daily Activity Bonus
Unfortunately, due to abuse, the daily login bonus will now be discontinued. Instead, in its place, we are introducing the Daily Activity Bonus. You will now get $0.05 after posting your first 15 messages in the forums. This is in addition to your payment for making the posts. Currently, these posts can be posted anywhere in the forums.

This is to try and help prevent users from signing up multiple accounts just to get the daily login bonus, and then transferring it to their main accounts. Therefore, some effort will be required to get the $0.05 bonus.
I think Jordan stated somewhere that he stopped that activity bonus after 1 day because users were not getting credited for their posts and after that it was not enabled so I am sure none of us are getting that bonus.

@Sanjeev Regarding the daily limit if you are on mobile then you need to click on Referral Index forum logo and click on three lines at the top right and click on side bar and will be able to see that.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Is the daily activity bonus automatically credited to the account after 15 posts are competed, or does the member have to make a request manually to forum admin? Can anyone who is getting the bonus clarify?

Back