Something Awful Forum Site

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Something Awful is a comedy website and forum site that pays people to write; however, if you decide to register, you need to pay $10 as a membership fee and you are entitled to many benefits the site offers you. I learned it today after reading my previous post about the forum sites in 2023, but on this forum site, Something Awful , you can only join a forum talk with people around the world . This forum is so unique because of the fees, it continues to draw income for new accounts, forum upgrades like avatars, and access to the forum archives and search.

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka is the founder of this comedy website and forum. he is an American but he died in 2021. He committed suicide. He turned himself from comedy to tragedy. I think no one ikes to register on this forum site.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds interesting. I wonder whether, after paying the $10 required for registration, I will be assured of any residual income in terms of share dividends.
I think I will have to head over to somethingawfuland find out.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Sounds interesting. I wonder whether, after paying the $10 required for registration, I will be assured of any residual income in terms of share dividends.
I think I will have to head over to somethingawfuland find out.
It is a huge website comedy and forum with 150,000 users. Check it out and if you like, then proceed to your registration. There are so numerous topics and you can write your own topic.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It will be good if people really engage with each other. One thing that I've noticed with such forums is that people will always stay for the community.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
It is a huge website comedy and forum with 150,000 users. Check it out and if you like, then proceed to your registration. There are so numerous topics and you can write your own topic.
Is the site really paying the members? How much is the earning rates? Do they accept members from all over the world or they only concentrate on the tier1 countries?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
One need to pay $10 as a membership fee? that is cool but one need to be sure that this is no scsm. I like comedy websites as well but don't know about this one

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Is the site really paying the members? How much is the earning rates? Do they accept members from all over the world or they only concentrate on the tier1 countries?
I think there is no restriction anyone could apply. I opened the site and was invited to register. I think the membership fee is not instant. I plan to register next week. I am searching about the proofs of payment. I may find it as soon as in. It's so huge site with 150, 000 members. And @cherry123 mate, it's a legit site owned by an American but dunno who manages it now after the demise of the owner.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I think there is no restriction anyone could apply. I opened the site and was invited to register. I think the membership fee is not instant. I plan to register next week. I am searching about the proofs of payment. I may find it as soon as in. It's so huge site with 150, 000 members. And @cherry123 mate, it's a legit site owned by an American but dunno who manages it now after the demise of the owner.
l too would launch on the research about the payment proofs, earning rates and the method for caching out the earnings from the site. I would then make an update for the same as soon as I am done with the research.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
l too would launch on the research about the payment proofs, earning rates and the method for caching out the earnings from the site. I would then make an update for the same as soon as I am done with the research.
That's good to hear from you that you would also do research about this comedy website and forum. Let's hope that the pay is right mood of payments multiple so those who can't use PayPal can use other mood. Hoping somethings good awaits.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I was shocked to hear the owner committed suicide. Something really terrible. What made him think of killing himself? Then what is the fate of the site now, who else is managing it? Is it still running well until now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I was shocked to hear the owner committed suicide. Something really terrible. What made him think of killing himself? Then what is the fate of the site now, who else is managing it? Is it still running well until now?
The site owner committed suicide at age 45. He might have personal problems which he cannot share with his family and friends. That happens if you do not have God in your life.I think, his site is manned by his wife, I am not so sure, bt I will find it out next week. I am so busy this week.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
The site owner committed suicide at age 45. He might have personal problems which he cannot share with his family and friends. That happens if you do not have God in your life.I think, his site is manned by his wife, I am not so sure, bt I will find it out next week. I am so busy this week.
Your are absolutely right on that my friend. When you lack God in your life anything can happen to your life as the devil is likely to be the driver of the life.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is improper to jump to the conclusion that the owner of this site committed suicide because he did not have God. This tendency to demonize victims is uncalled/for.
The least that humanity can do is to empathize with people who find themselves in such difficult situations.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I think it is improper to jump to the conclusion that the owner of this site committed suicide because he did not have God. This tendency to demonize victims is uncalled/for.
The least that humanity can do is to empathize with people who find themselves in such difficult situations.
I'm citing about the probable interference of the Holy Spirit if you have a good relationship with God. And my post is about Something Awful site don't take it personally. They don't know you, there's no reason why crate a fuss.
Post automatically merged:

Your are absolutely right on that my friend. When you lack God in your life anything can happen to your life as the devil is likely to be the driver of the life.
That's right, the fear of God interferes our wrong intention to end the gift of life. It's tragic happening and many had done this withiur fear. It's scary.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
Anyone already working on this site?. or ever cash out from the site. This is to motivate others to want to join this site fast. A payment proof does help

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Anyone already working on this site?. or ever cash out from the site. This is to motivate others to want to join this site fast. A payment proof does help
There are 150, 000 members of this site Something Awful and many received payments. They're all paid members at $10 each member. I don't know if it's a one time payment or renewable monthly.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
Then it is a site worth checking out I always love sites that you can see proof of payment it is one motivating factor. You would be able to work confidently aa you are sure of getting paid

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Then it is a site worth checking out I always love sites that you can see proof of payment it is one motivating factor. You would be able to work confidently aa you are sure of getting paid
Yes, it is a huge site. There are so many members. Let's read reviews and feedback. I only have less free time this week. Please try to check it if it's worth to register. There are so many categories while it's a forum it's also a comedy website m

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Something Awful is a comedy website and forum site that pays people to write; however, if you decide to register, you need to pay $10 as a membership fee and you are entitled to many benefits the site offers you. I learned it today after reading my previous post about the forum sites in 2023, but on this forum site, Something Awful , you can only join a forum talk with people around the world . This forum is so unique because of the fees, it continues to draw income for new accounts, forum upgrades like avatars, and access to the forum archives and search.

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka is the founder of this comedy website and forum. he is an American but he died in 2021. He committed suicide. He turned himself from comedy to tragedy. I think no one ikes to register on this forum site.
That is good but you said we will pay $10 for registration which is understandable but at the same time, can we make money on this platform? It is even good that it is a comedy platform.

Back